Circ meeting 8-27-15

• Students-only at Armstrong Friday
• Kellam
o BLWC reserves are still up – Kellam will clear next week
o Fall term prep is going well
o The Docutech server upgrade is expected to happen before classes start
o Kellam will do the BL report and send out a feedback request soon
• Dan
o Language in motion workshop in October – participants eligible for guest borrower card
o Panic button installation proposal hitting speed bumps with facilities – Dan is working on it
o No word from the bike shop about bikes
o We will start to think about carrels soon
• Todd
o The shelving for DVDs is being installed – waiting on the actual shelving to arrive
o Do we allow alums to borrow DVDs? NO.
• Janine
o Putting together a bunch of equipment to give to Armstrong
o Dan will check on dongles that went to BL
• Kim
o Full schedule – just two empty shifts right now
o Supervisor meeting re. student legal stuff – good meeting
o Welcome email coming soon to students
o ePAFs will be done after Labor Day
• Nancy
o 4 open shifts at Armstrong
• Other
o The Kims are swapping Tuesdays and Saturdays for the Fall
o VCAL update from Terry (That’s President Terry to you)
o Dan will check with PS about making sure IDs swipe before Fall starts
o Anyone working Labor Day? NO.

Leave a Reply