The Multicultural Advertising Intern Program (MAIP) is a 22-week, nationwide fellowship for diverse college juniors, seniors, graduate students, and portfolio school students interested in beginning their careers in marketing/advertising.
We are excited to share that the application for summer 2022 is currently open! Students must be a college junior/senior, or grad/portfolio school student during Fall 2021 and must identify as one of the following:
– American Indian or Alaska Native
– Middle Eastern
– Black/African American/Afro-Caribbean
– Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
– Multiracial (must include at least one of the above)
Click here to register for the Info session!
Attending an info session is optional. Applications are due November 21, 2021 by 11:59pm ET.
Learn more about MAIP here: https://foundation.aaaa.org/maip-fellowship
Questions? Email email@example.com
Now in its 37th year, the IRTS Multicultural Career Workshop has earned the reputation of being one of the best ways for BIPOC students and recent grads to get a jump start in their media careers, all while interfacing with top media companies for insights & open opportunities.
You will leave our conference with a greater understanding of the media business, career paths you might not know exist, tangible next-steps, and an even stronger sense of why the industry needs your talent and perspective more than ever. No cost to attend the workshop!
Click here to learn more about this great conference and to apply!
Their mission is to provide the highest quality culturally based foreign language education, training, and evaluation to enhance the national security of the United States. As an Associate of Arts Degree and certificate granting Institution, DLIFLC is wholly committed to student service member success.
Date: Wednesday, November 3
Time: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Location: Twilight 201
Click here to register for this event!
Click here to sign up to meet with a recruiter 1:1!
- Winter Term 2022 Life Sciences Analyst – Deadline date: October 31
- Winter Term Sports Mentoring Programs Coordinator – Deadline date: November 1
- Editorial Intern: Winter 2022 – Deadline date: November 1
- Winter Term 2022 Wetland Mapping Internship – Deadline date: November 1
- Winter Term 2022 Media & Marketing Internship (Remote) – Deadline date: November 1
- Winter Term 2022 Bilingual Patient Services Intern – Deadline date: November 1
- Winter Term 2022 Ilsley Public Library Intern – Deadline date: November 1
- Winter Term 2022 – Research Assistant – Geography of Policing & Social Justice – Deadline date: November 1
- Winter Term 2022 Financial Analyst Internship (Media Internship) – Deadline date: November 1
- Winter Term 2022 Publicity/Media Intern – Deadline date: November 1
- Winter Term 2022 Arts Administrative Internship 2021 – Deadline date: November 5
- Winter Term 2022 Library Creative Marketing Internship – Deadline date: November 5
- Winter Term 2022 Digital Marketing Associate and Copy Editor (remote) – Deadline date: November 5
- Winter Term 2022 Intern – The Stanford Center on China’s Economy – Deadline date: November 7
- Winter Term 2022 – Financial Wellness Program Research Assistant Intern (remote) (Arts Internship – The Actors Fund)
Internships offer endless ways to explore potential careers through an immersive well-rounded paid program that encourages students to bring their passions and insights to work. The program also acts as a pipeline for future full-time opportunities.
Grow your career at ViacomCBS.!
Here are just a few of their departments:
-Data Science & Strategy
-Distribution & Business Development
Internship application will be open from Early October – December 31st on ViacomCBS.com
To best prepare you for the application process, they invite YOU to join them for a one-hour virtual information session with their team!
REGISTER NOW ON EVENTBRITE
Zoom link will be provided closer to the date. Students should only register for ONE event, as information shared will be the same at each session.
-Wednesday, October 27th at 7:00pm ET (4:00pm PT)
-Thursday, October 28th at 5:00pm ET (2:00pm PT)
*Please inform Alicia Gomez (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) you applied to the internship opportunity.
Click the below button to schedule an advising appointment in person on Monday or Wednesday in the Mahaney Arts Center. Choose Quick Questions for Arts, Media and Communications from the options listed under the appointment type.
In addition, I will continue to offer appointments via zoom. Choose Arts, Media and Communications from the options listed under the appointment type.
Your To Do for Week Ten:
You’ve been working hard all #NoFailFall to set yourself up for success — now, for your last week, celebrate by applying to jobs or internship listings that excite you. Your Handshake profile is looking sharp… it’s time to put it to good use!
The Middlebury College Compass Team seeks a Communications Intern to begin work ASAP!
The Communications Intern will serve as a Compass ambassador, by positively contributing to the Compass vision of deepening students’ sense of belonging and contribution to thriving communities, while crafting meaningful lives filled with curiosity and authenticity. The Compass Communications Intern will share information about Compass programming and the “Insider’s Guide to Middlebury” to both students and faculty/staff mentors and campus partners. The Compass Intern will focus on the first-year experience in academic year 21-22, and will draw from their own personal experience at Middlebury College to create colorful and effective communications.
Have you been thinking about what to do this summer? Are you looking to explore your interests more?
It is not too early to start planning your summer internship! Learn strategies for finding or creating the best summer internship for you.
At this session, we will:
• Give you examples of past internships Midd students have done.
• Highlight top resources to use in the search process.
• Discuss strategies for creating your own experience.
• Provide an overview of CCI’s GRANT FUNDING available for unpaid internships.
• Help you with the process of narrowing down fields in which to pursue your internship.
We look forward to seeing you and answering all of your questions!
Sponsored by the Center for Careers and Internships. RSVP on Handshake now!
Please join us for a Career Conversation and a Media Industry Discussion with Sydney Warren ’19, Podcast Strategy Manager at ViacomCBS . She will discuss her career journey and current trends in the industry.
Sydney received a bachelor’s degree in Film and Media Culture from Middlebury College in 2019. She currently works in audio and podcasting at ViacomCBS where she serves as the Manager of Podcast Strategy. She focuses on growing and developing successful podcast slates across the company’s entire portfolio of brands, such as MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, CBS, and more. Prior to joining the Podcast Team, she held various positions at ViacomCBS and in the media/entertainment sector, including roles in operations, marketing, and production.