The following opportunities are currently posted in Handshake. APPLY EARLY! Interviews are offered on a rolling basis, usually before the deadline! Positions may be removed from Handshake before a deadline occurs.
- Internship – Research Analyst Intern (Healthcare, Pharma and Biotech), CDI Global (Shanghai)
- Internship – Research Analyst Intern, CDI Global
- Job – Associate – Origination and Execution – Renewables & Power, ING Financial Services
- Internship – Investor Relations Intern, Aquiline Capital Partners
- Job – Analyst Fund of Fund Administration – Early Career, Northern Trust (Chicago)
- Job – 2022 Advisory FT Analyst, Perella Weinberg Partners
- Job – Investment Data/Client Solutions Analyst, Northern Trust (Chicago)
- Job – Investment Data Operations Analyst/Associate Consultants, Northern Trust (Chicago)
- Job – Research Associate-Fintech Writing, Harvard Business School
- Job – Marketing Associate – Lead Generation, Albourne America LLC
- Job – Financial Analyst – Real Estate, Leisure & Lodging, Houlihan Lokey
- Job – Investment Science Associate, Wellington Management Company
- Job – Real Estate Investment Analyst, SteepRock Capital
- Job – Product Information Associate, Harding Loevner
- Internship – 2022 Sales & Trading New York Summer Analyst, Citi
- Job – US 2022 Global Advisory Analyst, Rothschild & Co. New Posting
- Job – Business Analyst, AllianceBernstein (Nashville)
- Job – Sales Team Analyst: New Grad, Jane Street
- Job – Operations Associate, AGC Partners
- Job – Junior Trader (#172656), Credit Suisse
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst Accelerator, BlackRock
- Job – Compliance Analyst, Berkshire Group
- Job – U.S. Associate – FA, Credit Agricole CIB
- Job – Analyst – Sustainable Investment/ESG Team, ZAIS Group New Posting
- Job – 2022 Investment Analyst, Volition Capital
- Job – Business Development Associate – Private Client, Cambridge Associates
- Job – Analyst, FIG – Credit Agricole CIB
- Job – Latin America Private Credit Investment Analyst, Compass Group Parent Referral
- Job – Analyst – Energy and Infrastructure, Latin America, Credit Agricole CIB
- Job – GIB M&A/ECM, Credit Agricole CIB
- Job – US Associate, Analyst, Credit Agricole CIB
- Job – MNC Coverage Analyst, Credit Agricole CIB
- Job – 2022 Graduate Analyst Program, Glendower Capital New Posting
- Job – Counterparty and Credit Risk Monitoring Administrator (US Associate), Credit Agricole CIB
- Internship – Asia 2022, Global Capital Markets Summer Analyst Programs, Morgan Stanley (Hong Kong/Singapore/Seoul) New Posting
- Internship – Asia 2022, Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program, Morgan Stanley (Hong Kong/Singapore) New Posting
- Job – Wealth Management – Private Bank – IPS – Program Analyst Investor
- Job – Internal Sales Support Representative, Eaton Vance
- Internship – M&A/ECM GIB Off Cycle Program, Credit Agricole CIB
- Job – Financial Analyst – Financial Sponsors (Corporate Coverage), Houlihan Lokey
- Job – Investment Banking Analyst, Brown Gibbons Lang & Company
- Job – M&A and Restructuring Investment Banking/Corporate Development Analyst, Cantor Fitzgerald New Posting
- Job – Marketing Analyst, Brown Gibbons Lang & Company
- Internship – Summer Financial Analyst – Business Services M&A (Atlanta), Houlihan Lokey
- Job – Client Service Associate, Boston Common Asset Management
- Job – Associate Client Advisor, Bessemer Trust
- Internship – 2022 Corporate, Investment Banking & Markets Summer Analyst Program, MUFG
- Internship – Short Term Internship – Innovation (Project Manager) – Credit Agricole CIB New Posting
- Job – Financial Operations Specialist – Municipal and Fixed Income, Samuel A. Ramirez & Co.
- Job – Analyst, Capital Planning/Supporting Documentation & U.S. Change Management, RBC Capital Markets
- Job – Fixed Income Research Associate, Dodge & Cox
- Job – Financial Advisor Associate, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- Internship – 2022 Investment Banking Summer Analyst – FinTech Investment Banking, Financial Technology Partners
- Job – Business Associate Program (Class of 2021), Global Impact Bond, Wellington Management Co. New Posting
- Job – 2022 Investment Banking Analyst, PJ Solomon
- Job – 2022 Investment Banking Analyst, Financo
- Job – Sustainability Sales Origination – Renewable Energy & Environmental Commodities, Karbone
- Job – Publishing Associate – Harding Loevner
- Job – Financial Advisor/Wealth Manager – Boston, McAdams Financially Advanced
- Job – Business Analyst, Capgemini America Inc.
- Internship – 2022 Greentech – Summer Analyst Internship NYC & San Francisco, Nomura Securities International
- Internship – 2022 Investment Banking – Summer Analyst Internship – San Francisco, Nomura Securities International
- Internship – 2022 Investment Banking – Summer Analyst Internship – New York, Nomura Securities International
- Internship – 2022 Global Markets – Summer Analyst Internship – New York, Nomura Securities International
- Internship – Business Development Intern, WOW Payments
- Job – Private Equity Analyst (New Orleans), Search Fund Accelerator
- Internship – Investment Banking Summer Analyst 2022, Los Angeles & Seattle, Cascadia Capital
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Analyst Global markets: Sales & Trading, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Analyst Investment Banking Group, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Analyst Leveraged Finance, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Analyst Corporate Coverage, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Analyst Capital Markets – High Grade Finance, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Analyst Asset Finance & Securitization, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Analyst Financial Institutions Coverage, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Finance, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Assistant Vice President – CIB Funcitions, Analytics Lab, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Analyst/Assistant Vice President – Group Financial Security, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst – Summer Analyst/Assistant Vice President – Risk, BNP Paribas
- Internship – 2022 Investment Banking Summer Analyst, PJ Solomon
- Internship – Global Investment Banking Summer Analyst 2022, Bank of America
- Internship – Global Investment Banking Sophomore Summer Analyst 2022, Bank of America
- Internship – Latin America Global Investment Banking Summer Analyst Program 2022, Bank of America
- Internship – Latin America Global Investment Banking Sophomore Summer Analyst Program 2022, Bank of America
- Job – Retirement Plan Services Representative, Vanguard
- Job – Bilingual Retirement Plan Services Representative, Vanguard
- Job – Analyst, Cove Hill Partners (Boston)
- Internship – Japan 2022 Summer Analyst (Various Roles), Morgan Stanley (Tokyo) New Posting
- Internship – Asia 2022, Summer Analyst Programs, Morgan Stanley (Hong Kong/Singapore) New Posting
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst-PJT Camberview, PJT Partners (SF & NYC)
- Internship – 2022 – Corporate Infrastructure – Finance – Summer Intern (NYC), Nomura Securities International
- Internship – 2022 – Corporate Infrastructure – Finance – Summer Intern (NYC-Tokyo pipeline), Nomura Securities International
- Internship – 2022 – Corporate Infrastructure – Summer Intern (NYC), Nomura Securities International
- Internship – 2022 – Corporate Infrastructure – Operations Summer Intern (NYC), Nomura Securities International
- Internship – 2022 – Corporate Infrastructure – Internal Audit Summer Intern (NYC), Nomura Securities International
- Internship – 2022 – Corporate Infrastructure – Information Technology Summer Intern (NYC), Nomura Securities International
- Job – Portfolio Analyst, ING Financial Services
- Internship – 2022 Global Markets Summer Analyst Program (Sales & Trading), UBS
- Internship – 2022 Investor Relations Summer Internship, Starwood Capital Group
- Internship – 2022 Property Trust Summer Internship, Starwood Capital Group
- Internship – 2022 Capital Markets Summer Internship, Starwood Capital Group
- Internship – 2022 Americas Technology Summer Analyst Program in New York, Credit Suisse
- Job – Trade Settlement Associate, Gelber Group (Chicago)
- Job – Client Account Manager, Albourne America
- Internship – 2022 Corporate & Investment Bank Markets – Various Summer Analyst Programs, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Corporate & Investment Bank Investment Banking- Various Summer Analyst Programs, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Asset Management, Various Summer Analyst Programs, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Global Private Bank, Various Summer Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Securities Services Leadership Program – Summer Analyst, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Internal Audit Analyst Program – Business Track, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Corporate & Investment Bank Risk Management Summer Analyst, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Corporate Analyst Development Program – Summer Analyst, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Global Finance & Business Management Analyst Program – Summer Analyst, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Corporate & Investment Bank Wholesale Payments & Banking Summer Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Human Resources Analyst Development Program – Summer Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Internship – 2022 Chase Leadership Development Program – Summer Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Job – 2022 Analyst – Private Equity, Infrastructure Partners, Blackstone New Posting
- Job – 2022 Real Estate Institutional Client Solutions Analyst, Blackstone
- Job – 2022 Real Estate Debt Strategies Analyst, Blackstone
- Job – 2022 Real Estate BREIT Analyst, Blackstone
- Job – 2022 BXTI Data Analyst, Blackstone
- Job – 2022 Real Estate BPP U.S. Analyst, Blackstone
- Job – Investment Banking Analyst, Presidio Technology Partners
- Job – Capital Associates Program (2022), Capital Group
- Job – Investment Banking Analyst 2022, William Blair New Posting
- Internship – Americas Technology Summer Analyst Program (Raleigh), Credit Suisse
- Job – Wealth Advisor Associate, Ballentine Partners
- Internship – Summer Analyst, Chestnut Partners Alumni Referral
- Internship – Quantitative Trading Summer Intern 2022, Jane Street New Posting
- Internship – 2022 Girls Who Invest Summer Intensive (Paid Internship) and Online Intensive Program
- Job – Quantitative Trader, Gelber Group (Austin)
- Job – Portfolio Analyst – Fixed Income (Municipals), Lord, Abbett & Co
- Job – Wealth Management – Private Bank – IPS – Program Analyst Investor, JPMorgan Chase
- Job – 2022 Real Estate ESG Analyst, Blackstone
- Job – Investment Banking Analyst, AGC Partners
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst Opportunities, Goldman Sachs
- Internship – Finance Internship, New York Life Insurance Company
- Job – Wealth Management Investment Professional (Texas & Ohio), JPMorgan Chase
- Job – 2022 Analyst Opportunities, Goldman Sachs
- Internship – Various Roles for Summer 2022, PIMCO
- Job – 2022 Various Analyst roles, Blackstone
- Internship – 2022 Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program, Jefferies New Posting
- Internship – 2022 Risk Management Summer Analyst Program, Jefferies New Posting
- Internship – 2022 Operations Summer Analyst Program, Jefferies New Posting
- Internship – 2022 Controllers Summer Analyst Program, Jefferies New Posting
- Internship – Summer Venture Associate Program 2022, Teamworthy Ventures
- Job – Client Team Analyst, Investure New Posting
- Job – Treasury Analyst, Investure New Posting
- Job – RWA Integrity Analyst, Officer, Citi
- Job – Intelligent Automation Financial Analyst, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Job – Business Development Representative, Faraday Alumni Referral
- Job – Financial Customer Associate, Fidelity Investments
- Job – Customer Relationship Advocate, Fidelity Investments
- Internship – 2022 Summer Analyst, RBD, Financial Technology Partners New Posting
- Job – 2022 Associate, Investment Banking, Financial Technology Partners New Posting
- Job – 2022 Analyst, FinTech Investment Banking, Financial Technology Partners New Posting
- Job – 2022 Analyst, FinTech Research, Financial Technology Partners New Posting
- Internship – Strategy & Operations Management Development 2022 Summer Intern, McMaster-Carr
- Job – 2022 Analyst, Private Equity, Blackstone
- Job – 2022 Analyst, Credit, Liquid Strategies, Blackstone
- Internship – Summer 2022: Trader/Analyst Intern (Hong Kong), The D.E. Shaw Group
- Internship – Summer 2022: Fundamental Research Analyst Intern (London), The D.E. Shaw Group
- Internship – Summer 2022: Proprietary Trading Intern (London), The D.E. Shaw Group
- Internship – Summer 2022: Proprietary Trading Intern (New York), The D.E. Shaw Group
- Internship – Generalist Intern, The D.E. Shaw Group
- Job – Rotational Associates Program, The D.E. Shaw Group
- Job – Generalist, The D.E. Shaw Group
- Job – DESRI Investment Team Analyst, The D.E. Shaw Group
- Internship – College to Corporate Internship – Investment Management 2022, Vanguard
- Internship – College to Corporate Internship – Business Leadership 2022, Vanguard
- Internship – College to Corporate Internship – Corporate Finance 2022, Vanguard
- Job – Investment Management Development Program – 2022, Vanguard
- Job – Emerging Leader Development Program – 2022, Vanguard
- Job – Acceleration into Financial Professional Program – 2022
Did you know that a completed Handshake profile makes applying for jobs and internships MUCH easier? It is super easy to complete and makes your profile more appealing to employers. A completed profile allows Handshake to share relevant opportunities to your feed based on your activity and interests.
Follow these steps to drive that Profile Level up to green!
- Login at middlebury.joinhandshake.com/login.
- Verify/update your MAJOR.
- Fill out your WORK EXPERIENCE.
- Add an ORGANIZATION and EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES.
- Add SKILLS, DOCUMENTS, COURSES, PROJECTS.
- Add a PROFILE PICTURE and complete the PROFILE section.
- Add at least 1 INDUSTRY.
- Complete your CAREER INTERESTS.
Have questions about your resume? Check out go/PCAs to schedule with a Peer Career Advisor for resume help. Quick Question hours with PCAs begin again on Tuesday, January 19th.
Just in from Middlebury summer intern, Patrick Wachira, some information and contact info about job opportunities at his Boston-based internship with educational access org., 826 Boston. For more details, feel free to contact Karen Sama, email@example.com, 826 Boston’s Out-of-School Time Program Director.
“826 Boston is a nonprofit youth writing and publishing organization located in Roxbury, Massachusetts, that empowers traditionally underserved students ages 6-18 to find their voices, tell their stories, and gain communication skills to succeed in school and in life. Our high-impact programs are based on the understanding that great leaps in learning can occur with one-on-one attention, and that writing skills are fundamental to future success.
Here are the hiring opportunities (both full-time and part time):
- Bilingual Spanish/English Program Assistant
- Out-of-School Time Program Coordinator
- K-12 Programs Coordinator
- Writers’ Room Manager
- Institutional Giving Manager
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Director
- Community Engagement Coordinator
Are you interested in serving as a CCI ambassador, helping to share CCI programs and resources with fellow students and positively contribute to the CCI brand and mission?
Do you have some experience with marketing and promotion -OR- a passion for social media campaign strategies, creation, and content ideation?
Are you a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior who wants to help prepare students to translate their Middlebury experience into a successful pursuit of their post-graduate goals?
Then consider applying to be a Peer Career Engagement Fellow for the 2021-2022 Academic year!
Check out some of these new opportunities that have been added to Handshake recently in areas of Education. Apply today!
- Sustainability Fellowship at West Nottingham Academy
- Summer and Fall Policy & Research Internships — Paid, RemoteNew England Board of Higher Education (NEBHE)Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Teaching Healthy Relationships Skills in Schools – Summer / Fall Internship at The Relationship Foundation
- Human Assets Intern – IDEA Tarrant County at IDEA Public School
Midd Gigs are short-term professional projects offered by Middlebury alumni and parents. Here are some current listings that may be of interest to students interested in social impact and education.
- Looking for an artist interested in pedagogy or an educator who maintains a serious art practice. Either way, it should be somebody who wants to learn and grow in their practice. Work with The Art Detectives who are looking for a skilled, patient artist-educator in or around New York City to design and implement personalized arts and arts integration curricula for students of all ages and abilities.
- Work with Thi Hoang ’21 as a Social Media Marketing intern at Boltz.ai, an AgTech startup using AI and quantum machine learning to make agricultural production efficient and sustainable.
- Climate Four is dedicated to bringing useful information to individuals across the UK and around the world on climate action. We are looking for someone to help us develop a social media plan across four platforms (instagram, facebook, linkedin and twitter) and increase Climate Four’s visibility.
- Gee & Co.: We are seeking an intern with excellent research and computer skills to assist in editorial tasks for the anthology Nonwhite and Woman: 153 Micro Essays on Being in the World, edited by Darien Hsu Gee and Carla Crujido, and forthcoming from Woodhall Press in 2022 in print and digital. We would especially like to introduce AAPI/BIPOC emerging writers and undergraduate/graduate students to the literary and publication world, but welcome any interested candidate who feels closely aligned to our project.
Visit Midd Gigs on Midd2Midd to apply for projects!
Click here for frequently asked questions regarding Midd Gigs.
Peer Career Advisor (PCA) and Posse Scholar Zoey Ellis ’22 interviewed Daniel Buchman ’19 to answer common career related questions LGBTQ+ identifying students might have when seeking job opportunities.
The views expressed are the author’s and not necessarily those of the U.S. Government.
Zoey: What activities or student organizations were you involved in during college and how did they help you get to where you are today?
Daniel: I did a few different things. Three that stand out are debate, ResLife, and language tables. Debate was a stand-in for all the philosophy courses I still regret not taking. It helped me take apart arguments and speak persuasively. Those skills have served me in everything from job interviews to visa adjudications. ResLife taught me how to mediate conflicts and create spaces where people feel supported and willing to speak honesty — both skills I have used in my work already. As a language nerd, I loved serving at language tables, but when I became a manager, it was all logistics and not particularly fulfilling even though it felt like a promotion. I’d argue the same principle holds true for a lot of jobs. Sometimes the most gratifying work happens at lower levels, and a management role isn’t always a better deal.
Zoey: As a graduate who identiﬁes as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Non-Binary, Gender Non-Conforming, Genderfluid, or Queer, what are some of the questions you suggest students should keep in mind when researching employers and applying to job opportunities?
Daniel: I’d say the most important thing is to ask the questions. Small red flags you notice early can easily become exhausting parts of your workday, so to the extent circumstances allow, try to avoid rushing into a job without doing your due diligence.
Beyond considering the mission of the organization you’re joining and its impact on other queer communities, I recommend asking folks inside the organization — apart from those interviewing you — about internal policies affecting queer employees. I’ve sent hundreds of LinkedIn messages to random strangers, and I’ve gotten the most responses when I mention from the get-go that I want to discuss being queer in their office. I ask all sorts of questions. Is there an employee affinity or resource group for queer employees? Does it have a track record of successfully advocating for its members, or is it just window dressing? Does the healthcare, if offered, cover gender-affirmation procedures? Are there many openly queer employees? Is parental leave offered for adoption or surrogacy? Even if you don’t see these questions applying to you directly, they can serve as a litmus test for the degree to which folks are comfortable with queerness within the organization.
Zoey: Would you suggest students consider to what extent they would like their career to incorporate their LGBTQ+ identity? Do you want your identity to have a major role, such as working for an LGBTQ+ advocacy group? Or expressed differently, like joining the LGBTQ+ affinity group for employees at an organization?
Daniel: Having my identity highlighted in my work wasn’t necessarily something I wanted, but it has become a big part of my job, and I’ve found that to be extremely rewarding.
Before this job, I was never really active in any queer orgs or queer advocacy. Now, I’m a diplomat, and I represent the United States. Being out and proud, wherever I am in the world, is integral to doing my job well. I show folks overseas from all walks of life that, in the United States, the gay son of Russian Jewish immigrants from South Brooklyn can go out and represent his country without hiding any part of who he is. At the same time, being queer means having a greater perspective on the more challenging aspects of U.S. society. Discussing those and our country’s other struggles honestly, empathetically, and with humility makes me a more credible interlocutor.
During her time as a national security advisor, Susan Rice said “think of the LGBT person in Bangladesh who knows that someone at the American embassy understands who she is… That is how we build bridges and deepen partnerships in an increasingly globalized world.” Reading that for the first time inspired me to become the Embassy’s representative of our LGBTQI+ employee affinity group. Today, my identity is absolutely central to my day-to-day professional life. It’s been one of the most rewarding parts of my time as a Foreign Service Officer and also the least expected.
Zoey: Could you recommend any career-related LGBTQ+ resources that helped you in the job search process?
Daniel: I think Facebook groups are an undervalued resource. There are groups for just about everything. Search or ask around for a Facebook group of queer professionals in whatever sector you want to join. It almost certainly exists and will give you access to an incredible network. Being queer has enabled me to build immediate connections with queer folks at even the highest levels of the State Department. It’s given me a network of mentors, friends, and supporters, which I would not have been able to access otherwise.
Zoey: Have you come out to your employer, and if so, when in the employment process and how?
Daniel: I started coming out on the first day of orientation. In the Foreign Service, your colleagues double as your second family away from home, so I wanted to build open and honest relationships with my colleagues right out of the gate.
I was in a relationship at the time, and I would drop it into casual conversation, e.g., “my boyfriend and I are planning a trip this weekend.” Outside of specific contexts, it’s always awkward to say “I’m queer!” I’ve always tried to have segues ready like “around the time I came out…”, “my ex-boyfriend introduced me to…”, “all my non-queer friends think…”, etc. Depending on the context, these can work at dinner parties, happy hours, job interviews, and water coolers.
I was really nervous during the hiring process and thought coming out would’ve added a layer of stress I wanted to avoid. In hindsight, I think having come out would’ve actually helped me. The State Department really values intercultural competence, and like a lot of queer folks, being queer taught me how to code-switch. Because my identity is perceived so differently depending on the places I go and the people I meet, I’ve become pretty good at knowing how to adjust my approach to interaction, depending on the cultural context. I didn’t say any of that in my interview and wish I did.
Zoey: What advice would you give your younger college self?
Daniel: Prepare to make mistakes — a lot of mistakes. At Midd, I was super high strung; perfection was the standard, and failure wasn’t an option. That was maybe sustainable, though definitely not healthy or helpful, when the bad grades that sent me on anxious spirals, thinking that I had ruined my future and would never amount to anything, came once every couple of months. Now, I mess up much more frequently. Not because I’ve become less competent, but because I have more responsibilities and thus more opportunities to drop the ball. I care about doing a good job. I’m a public servant, and how well I serve matters to me, but if I took every mistake as an indicator of my worth the way I did in college, I would be worse at my job—not better. So I’m working on being better at making mistakes, and I wish I had started learning that skill much earlier.
Zoey: Is there any other advice that you’d like to share with Middlebury students?
Daniel: Empathy and compassion are as much life skills as they are professional skills. Being kind to people, leveling with them, listening, working to understand others’ experiences, etc., aren’t just nice things to do, they will also make you better at your job. No one is perfect at them, and it takes a lifetime to get good. But college — during a pandemic that affects everyone differently — is as good a time as any to practice, so I’d recommend starting now.
If you would like to contact Daniel Buchman ’19, please reach out via Midd2Midd!
|Chinese/English Translation Intern at Moze International, CIPG (Beijing)MIIS External OpportunitiesBeijing, People’s Republic of China|
|Chinese/English Translation Intern at China.org.cn (Beijing)MIIS External OpportunitiesBeijing, People’s Republic of China|
|Chinese/English Translation Intern at Chinese-Foreign Translation & Information Service Co., Ltd. (CTIS) (Beijing)MIIS External OpportunitiesBeijing, People’s Republic of China|
Movement in a Box is a quarterly subscription box that combines fundamental movement skills with learning activities for children aged 3-6 years. The company hopes to inspire lifelong movers and educate parents and caregivers about the value of moving-based learning.
This is Midd-friendly because a current student knows the founder and sent this along to share!
This summer, they are looking for a part-time intern to help them build this start-up from the ground up through content creation, social media marketing, and marketing analytics. This is a great opportunity to work closely with founders in a high-energy start-up environment, help to build up a brand and its mission, and take a deep dive into early childhood movement, learning, and play.
Specifically, they want someone who is excited to:
- Dive deep into the early childhood movement, learning, and play space
- Devise and create content that aligns with the Movement in a Box mission and vision
- Keep up to date about current brands, trends, blogs and potential like-minded partners to find opportunities where Movement in a Box can contribute it’s voice to the larger conversation around Physical Literacy and early childhood development.
What you’d be doing:
- Research and writing content, including social media, blog posts, website content, email content and press releases
- Social media marketing and content creation. Experience with Canva or Adobe (Photoshop, Rush, Illustrator) is a plus.
- Incorporating good SEO practices with all content creation.
- Reporting and analytics (experience with Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, and Google Ads are a plus). We’re a start up looking to spread the word across multiple platforms.
- You’ll be working with the founding team building scaling a startup from the ground up!
Details: Looking for an average of 10 hours/week for June-August. This position is remote.
TO APPLY: E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and tell us why you are interested!
Deadline: May 30th, 5pm EST.