Join us for a panel followed by Q&A with Bridge alumni Sarah Ladouceur (Bridge ’18, Williams ’18), Andrew Neary (Bridge ’19, Middlebury ’17) and Tamara Gomez-Ortigoza (Bridge ’18, Dartmouth ’21). Our panelists will share their Tuck Business Bridge experience and answer your questions. The Tuck Business Bridge Program is an immersive and transformative certificate business program for liberal arts and STEM undergraduates.
Register Here. Zoom link will be sent to you upon registration.
Questions? Email email@example.com
See yourself here.
Goldman Sachs is committed to diversity and seeks to empower
students to have successful careers in the financial services industry.
Our Exploratory Programs are interactive, multi-week virtual programs for undergraduate students. These programs are open to all majors and are designed to introduce students to the extensive range of career opportunities in the financial world.
As a participant, you will:
• Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills and tips through interactive workshops
• Network with various Goldman Sachs professionals and members of our Firmwide Inclusion Networks to hear more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
• Have access to financial literacy courses from AYCO, Goldman Sachs’ financial counseling service
Select students will have the opportunity to interview for a 2022 Summer or New Analyst role.
Program Dates: February – June 2021
Application Deadline: Sunday, November 29 at 11:59pm ET.
Interested in our programs? Follow the links provided below to apply for all programs you are eligible for and interested in
- Use the links above or visit our events portal at goldmansachs.com/careers/events
- Create an account or login to an existing account, and search “2021 Exploratory Programs”
- Register for the program by uploading your resume to your candidate profile. Upon registration, you will be asked to complete a questionnaire indicating your programs of interest. Please complete this immediately as it is a required step of the application.
Please see below for program details and eligibility.
Undergrad Virtual Insight Series | Virtual | May – June | Apply Here
Undergraduates graduating between December 2022 – June 2024
*Applicants will hear back about their candidacy in mid-March
Exploratory Programs | Virtual | February – March | Apply Here
Undergraduates graduating between December 2021 – June 2023
- Black Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as Black
- Diverse Abilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as having a disability
- Hispanic/Latinx Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as Hispanic/Latinx
- LGBTQ+ Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as LGBTQ+
- Veteran’s Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who are military veterans
- Women’s Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as women
Undergraduates graduating between December 2022 – June 2023
- Engineering Possibilities Summit | Undergraduates who identify as Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American, and/or women with an interest in pursuing careers in engineering, including software engineering, systems engineering, cyber security, and quantitative strategist
Have questions or need accommodations? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2020 The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Our alumni at Moelis & Co. have asked us to post this announcement for students.
About Moelis & Company
Moelis & Company is a leading global independent investment bank that provides innovative strategic advice and solutions to a diverse client base, including corporations, governments and financial sponsors. The Firm assists its clients in achieving their strategic goals by offering comprehensive integrated financial advisory services across all major industry sectors. Moelis & Company’s experienced professionals advise clients on their most critical decisions, including mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations and restructurings, capital markets transactions, and other corporate finance matters. The Firm serves its clients from 20 geographic locations in North and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. For further information, please visit: www.moelis.com or follow us on Twitter @Moelis.
- As part of our US diversity recruiting efforts, this program is open to candidates who identify as Black, Hispanic, Native American, Female, LGBTQ+ and/or first generation college sophomores and juniors with a scheduled graduation date between December 2021 and May 2023
- Availability from January 4-8th, 2021 for the one-week virtual Program
- Application including resume and personal statement (200-300 words) addressing what you hope to gain from the Program to be submitted through the Moelis & Company website in a combined PDF document by November 1st
The Program aims to provide undergraduates who have had limited exposure to our industry and are considering their career options with a unique opportunity to gain an introduction to the industry though a week long paid Investment Banking experience. During the Program you will:
- Partner with Analysts to gain exposure to deal activity across industries in our key business areas
- Meet with senior and junior bankers who will share their industry expertise while helping you develop a supportive network at Moelis
- Interact with members of our Employee Networks to learn more about their experiences and diverse backgrounds
- Build knowledge of fundamental financial concepts and technical skills all while deepening your understanding of an Investment Banking career
- Work together with mentors on a project tapping into your new skills
The culture at Moelis is one of partnership, creativity, optimism, and hard work. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and are committed to attracting, retaining and developing individuals who share that same drive. At Moelis, you will not be defined by your job title, but by the contributions you make and the enthusiasm you bring to the work we do.
Moelis & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for employment opportunities without regard to race, age, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, citizenship status, genetic information, disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and any other applicable law), or any other characteristic or status protected under any applicable US, state or other law.
Do you have a Winter Term internship lined up or want to consider doing a J-term internship? Here’ s the information you’ll need if you want to take part in an internship AND earn credit for the internship. (Please note: Sophomores through Super Seniors who have been enrolled for Fall ’20 are eligible to earn Winter Term credit through an internship.)
STEP 1: Have your resume approved by a CCI Peer Career Advisor (PCA). No appointment necessary. See go/PCAs for days/times.
STEP 3: Find a Middlebury faculty member to serve as your academic sponsor. See FAQ at go/WTinternships for more info on academic sponsors.
STEP 4: Write your personal statement for your application for credit including 3 scholarly sources (see FAQ at go/WTinternships).
STEP 5: Download the Internship Agreement Form, read it, and initial all sections.
STEP 6: Create an Experience in Handshake – this is your application for credit. (Find it at go/Handshake>Career Center>Experiences>Create an Experience.) Select Winter Term Application for Credit/Funding and Winter Term 2021 and answer all questions marked with an asterisk. Immediately after submitting, attach your personal statement, your CCI-approved resume, and a signed Internship Agreement. Several funding grants are available for students on financial aid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Internship credit is approved on a rolling basis up until Dec. 2. Apply now!
Case Interview Workshop
October 28 at 6 pm. Click HERE to sign up in Handshake and get the link
The purpose of this workshop is to provide an overview of what case interviewing is and how students can practice before the kick-off of interview season, and run through an interactive case interview in real time.
It is hosted by Brendan Boler, Assistant Professor at the University of Virginia’s Batten School of Public Policy. Boler specializes in management consulting, high-performance coaching, and talent assessment and selection. He has extensive experience within the fields of management consulting and banking, having worked at Accenture, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley.
This event is sponsored by the University of Virginia’s McIntire School of Commerce.
Tuck Business Bridge Alumni Panel and Q&A with Andrew Neary, Middlebury ’17
October 28 at 7 pm. Click HERE to sign up in Handshake and get the link.
Join the panel followed by Q&A with Bridge alumni Sarah Ladouceur (Bridge ’18, Williams ’18), Andrew Neary (Bridge ’19, Middlebury ’17) and Tamara Gomez-Ortigoza (Bridge ’18, Dartmouth ’21).
The Tuck Business Bridge Program is an immersive and transformative certificate business program for liberal arts and STEM undergraduates.
diiVe Virtual: Consulting is a high-impact, 3-week online internship program for students looking to explore the world of consulting, test their innovation capability and solve a challenge with a business navigating our New Normal.
Through diiVe’s virtual internship program, dive into the consulting world and an opportunity to build the critical skills necessary for starting a consulting career as well as for thriving in a fast-changing world.
Dates: January 4 – 22, 2021
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Check out all the details here: https://www.godiive.com/diivevirtual-jterm2021/
The following opportunities are currently posted in Handshake. APPLY EARLY! Interviews are offered on a rolling basis, usually before the deadline! Positions may be removed from Handshake before a deadline occurs.
- Internship – Capital Associates Program, Capital Group
- Internship – dbAchieve Program – International Private Bank Wealth Management 2021, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – dbAchieve Program – Asset Management 2021, Deutsche Bank
- Event – Federal Reserve Bank of New York General Recruitment Session – 3:00 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/596456/
- Event – Bank of America Global Corporate and Investment Banking, part of the Midd Careers in Finance Virtual Trek – 6:00 p.m
- Internship – Exchange-Traded Funds Intern, Janus Henderson Investors
- Job – Global Markets – Junior Credit Trader (Tokyo), Barclays Investment Banking
- Event – “On-Deck” Development Program 2021 – Vineyard Vines Headquarters – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/4098141/share_preview, 1:00 p.m.
- Event – Invest in Yourself Here, Goldman Sachs Development Series: Investing in Data Storytelling – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/601177/share_preview, 1:00 p.m.
- Internship – Technology Private Equity Analyst (Term-Time), Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe New Posting
- Internship – 2021 Finance & Accounting Intern Program, New York Life
- Internship – Sales & Trading Summer Intern, Redburn (USA)
- Internship – Summer Intern, InvesTech Boston, Wellington Management
- Internship – 2021 Summer Intern, Polen Capital
- Internship – 2021 IB Summer Analyst, Jefferies
- Internship – Summer Analyst: Family Office-Client Development & Strategic Partnerships, Rockefeller Capital Management
- Internship – Summer Analyst: Family Office-Wealth Advisory, Rockefeller Capital Management
- Internship – Summer Analyst: Family Office-Investment Advisory, Rockefeller Capital Management
- Internship – 2021 Securities Services Leadership Program Summer Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Job – Controllers New Analyst (Dallas), Goldman Sachs
- Job – Equities Investment Professional, TIFF Advisory Services
- Job – Rotational Program Associate, Dodge & Cox
- Job – Wealth Management Financial Analyst, Portola Partners
- Job – Management Training Program, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Job – Career Foundations Program, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Job – Fall 2020 Client Account Manager, Albourne America
- Job – Analyst – Investment Banking, A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners
- Job – Private Markets Investment Due Diligence Associate Analyst-Real Estate, Albourne America
- Job – Fraud Svcs Rep, Bank of America
- Job – Investment Analyst, Constitution Capital Partners
- Internship – IB Research Intern, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – Credit Investment Research Intern, Eaton Vance
- Internship – DWS Analyst Internship Programme-Corporate Bank, Deutsche Bank (Beijing)
- Internship – Investment Banking Summer Analyst, Morgan Partners
- Internship – 2021 Summer Intern (various roles), PIMCO
- Job – Investment Banking Analyst, Marathon Capital HOT JOB
- Job – Sales Analyst, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
- Job – Analyst Graduate Programme – Corporate Bank Shanghai, Deutsche Bank
- Job – Analyst, AGC Partners HOT JOB
- Job – Investment Analyst, 1Sharpe Capital
- Job – Graduate Trader (Fall 2020), Flow Traders
- Program – Moelis Experience: A Week on Wall Street New Posting
- Internship – Analyst Internship Program-Corporate Bank – Deutsche Bank
- Internship – Global Research Intern: Emerging Market & Data Management, Eaton Vance
- Internship – Corporate Credit (Diversified Fixed Income) Intern, Eaton Vance
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst Opportunities, Goldman Sachs
- Job – Investment Analyst, Seven Post Investment Office
- Job – Rotational Analyst – Markets Group, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Job – Investment Analyst, Seven Post Investment Office
- Job – 2021 Analyst, Investment Banking, Moelis & Co. (Hong Kong)
- Job – 2021 Analyst Opportunities, Goldman Sachs
- Internship – Winter/Spring 2021 Treasury and Risk Management Intern (Remote), National Public Radio
- Internship – Finance Summer Intern, Barings
- Internship – General Business Intern, Discover Financial Services
- Event – Tuck Business Bridge Virtual Drop In Info Session – 12:15 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/549756/
- Event – Goldman Sachs Wellness Series: Day in the Life of an Intern – 6:00 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/596463/
- Event – Cushamn & Wakefield Global Occupier Services Info Session – 1:00 p.m. ET – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/604695/share_preview
- Internship – True Ventures Fellowship (Summer 2021), True Ventures
- Internship – Summer 2021 Intern, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Job – Graduate Analyst, various roles, Society Generale (Hong Kong)
- Internship – 2021 Summer Intern, 50 South Capital Advisors New Posting
- Internship – Research Intern, Invenomic Capital Management
- Job – 2021 Securities Services Leadership Program, JPMorgan Chase
- Event – Morgan Stanley, part of the Midd Careers in Finance Virtual Trek – 6:00 p.m. – Link TBD
- Job – Junior Data Analyst, Qi Venture Partners New Posting
- Job – Investment Compliance Associate, Income Research + Management
- Job – 2021 Growth Equity Analyst, JMI Equity
- Internship – Finance Intern, MassMutual
- Internship – dbAchieve Program – UB: FIC Sales, Trading & Structuring NYC 2021, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – High Yield Fixed Income Research Intern (Summer 2021), Eaton Vance
- Internship – Various Roles (Summer 2021), Jane Street
- Job – Various Roles, Jane Street
- Event – UVM Internship Virtual Fair
- Event – Work@Liberty
- Event – Virtual Goldman Sachs Cultural Spotlight focus on Innovation – 3:00 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/588490/
- Job – 2021 Commercial Banking Middle Markets Banking & Specialized Industries FT Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co. New Posting
- Job – 2021 Corporate Clinet Banking & Specialized Industries FT Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co. New Posting
- Job – Financial Analyst (TMT Boston), Houlihan Lokey – Corporate Finance New Posting Immediate Hire
- Internship – DWS Summer 2021 Analyst Programme – Asset Management, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – Analyst Intern, Besen Partners
- Internship – 2021 Summer Intern, Standard Chartered Bank
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst (Various Roles), Barclays
- Internship – 2021 FDIC Financial Management Scholars Programs, FDIC Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Internship – 2021 Financial Rep Intern, Northwestern Mutual The Boston Group
- Job – Account Analyst, PIMCO
- Job – Executive Assistant/Research Associate, AGC Partners
- Job – 2020 Investment Banking Analyst – New York, Equity Capital Markets Group, Jefferies Immediate Hire
- Job – 2021 Analyst, M2O Private Fund Advisors
- Job – Investment Analyst, Volition Capital
- Job – 2021 Equity Sales & Trading Analyst – Securities Finance, Jefferies
- Internship – Summer Analyst 2021 Construction & Development, Bridge Investment Group New Posting
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst Programs, Jefferies
- Internship – 2021 Commercial Banking Summer Analyst Program, Citi
- Internship – 2021 Consumer Banking Summer Analyst Program, Citi
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst Programs, Barclays
- Job – Corporate Infrastructure -Finance FT Analyst, Nomura Securities International New Posting
- Job – Investment Banking Analyst, Moorgate Capital Partners
- Job – 2021 Commercial Banking Middle Markets Banking & Specialized Industries FT Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co. – Commercial Bank
- Job – Emerging Leader Program Associate, Fidelity Investments
- Internship – Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program, Bank of America
- Job – DWS Analyst Programme – Asset Management, Deutsche Bank
- Job – 2021 Analytics Solutions Associate Program-Focused Analytics Solutions Team, JPMorgan Chase
- Job – 2021 Data Science Associate Program-Focused Analytics Solutions Team, JPMorgan Chase
Job – Wealth Planning Associate, Ballentine Partners Immediate Hire
- Internship – Social Impact Advisor, Impending Bloom New Posting
- Internship – 2021 Internal Audit Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Internship – 2021 Human Resources Analyst Development Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Internship – Summer Analyst, AGC Partners HOT JOB
- Internship – Business Development Intern, Accathon Capital
- Job – Junior Equity Trader, Apex Capital Holdings
- Internship – Entrepreneurship Intern, Goaloop
- Internship – Innovation Intern, Goaloop
- Internship – Technology Investment Banking Summer Intern, Presidio Technology Partners
- Internship – 2021 Investment Banking Summer Analyst – Charlotte, Jefferies
- Internship – PT Intern-Portfolio Analystics, Harbour Partners Immediate Hire New Posting
- Internship – Various Roles, VanEck
- Internship – Investment Intern, MSD Partners
- Internship – Research Analyst Summer Intern, Foxhill Capital Partners
- Internship – Investment Banking Summer Analyst (Renewable Energy), Karbone
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst, Financial Technology Partners (SF & NYC)
- Internship – 2021 Summer Associate, Lazard Asset Management
- Internship – Growth Marketing Intern at Fintech Startup Ubund, TGA Capital
- Internship – Finance Operations Intern, General Motors
- Internship – Accounting Intern, General Motors
- Job – Business Development Analyst, The Kraft Group New Posting HOT JOB
- Job – Wealth Strategy Asociate, UBS Private Wealth Management New Posting
- Job – Growth Equity Analyst, Long Ridge Equity Partners
- Job – Analyst, Client Management, Coleman Research
- Job – Analyst, Financial Technology Partners
- Job – Schneider Development Program-Finance, Schneider Electric
- Job – Management Development Program – Risk Management & Operations, M&T Bank
- Job – Management Development Program – Wealth & Investment Services, M&T Bank
- Job – 2021 Analyst, Financial Technology Partners (SF & NYC)
- Job – Analyst, Client Management, Coleman Research
- Job – Entry Level Finance Analyst, General Motors
- Internship – Global Sales Incentives Intern, IBM
- Internship – 2021 Finance Summer Intern, Unilever
- Internship – 2021 Customer Development Summer Intern, Unilever
- Internship – Finance Diversity Leadership Summit (2021), Amazon
- Internship – Finance and Accounting Positions (2021), Amazon
- Internship – Operations Finance Rotational Program (2021), Amazon
- Job – Real Estate Private Equity Analyst, Crow Holdings
- Job – Operations Finance Rotational Program (2021), Amazon
- Job – Finance and Accounting Positions (2021), Amazon
- Internship – Brokerage/Research Intern, Karbone
- Job – Capital Markets Analyst Program, Berenberg Capital Markets
- Internship – Investments, Summer Analyst, Global Atlantic Financial Group
- Job – Investment Analyst (Hanover), Advantage Capital
- Internship – dbAchieve Program – IB: Corpoarate Finance 2021, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – Summer Venture Associate, Teamworthy Ventures
- Internship – Investment Banking Analyst Summer 2021 (Sophs only), Davidson Capital Advisors
- Internship – Various Roles, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Internship – Summer Intern, Strategies for Wealth
- Internship – Various Roles, The D.E. Shaw Group
Learn more on Handshake at https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/4090340/.
Here is a handy list of important things I’m tracking to help you stay organized. Always check Handshake for the most up to date information, but here are the ones I think you should really pay attention to.
- Clearview Healthcare Partners JOB deadline
- Mars & Co Associate Consultant JOB, Information Session EVENT
- Seurat Group Business Analyst JOB deadline
- Case Prep Workshop hosted by Univ of VA – EVENT
- Aon Strategy JOB and INTERN deadline
- Alphasights JOB and INTERN various deadlines
- Alix Partners Econ Consultant JOB deadline
- Brooks Hill Partners – Winter Term INTERN deadline, Life Sciences
- Kaiser Associates, INTERN deadline
- Quadrant Strategies JOB deadline
- ZS Associates – Strategy Insights and Decision Analytics JOB (2) deadline
- Mars & Co Associate Consultant JOB deadline
An Admissions Officer from the Yale School of Management and a panel of Yale SOM Silver Scholars and alumni will present an information session to share information about this very unique opportunity.
The Silver Scholars Program is specifically designed for college seniors who wish to earn an MBA immediately after completing their undergraduate studies. Students enroll in Yale SOM’s full-time two-year MBA program but rather than the traditional summer MBA internship, Silver Scholars complete a year-long internship of their choice.
The admissions committee seeks applicants with a combination of intelligence, maturity, and curiosity who aim to be future leaders in their field of interest. Candidates from all majors are welcome to apply; Yale SOM enjoys the diversity of interests and backgrounds that Silver Scholars bring to the broader MBA class.
Date: Friday, October 23
Time: 12 noon – 1 pm EST
More information is available at https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/593468/.