Case Interview Workshop
October 28 at 6 pm. Click HERE to sign up in Handshake and get the link
The purpose of this workshop is to provide an overview of what case interviewing is and how students can practice before the kick-off of interview season, and run through an interactive case interview in real time.
It is hosted by Brendan Boler, Assistant Professor at the University of Virginia’s Batten School of Public Policy. Boler specializes in management consulting, high-performance coaching, and talent assessment and selection. He has extensive experience within the fields of management consulting and banking, having worked at Accenture, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley.
This event is sponsored by the University of Virginia’s McIntire School of Commerce.
Tuck Business Bridge Alumni Panel and Q&A with Andrew Neary, Middlebury ’17
October 28 at 7 pm. Click HERE to sign up in Handshake and get the link.
Join the panel followed by Q&A with Bridge alumni Sarah Ladouceur (Bridge ’18, Williams ’18), Andrew Neary (Bridge ’19, Middlebury ’17) and Tamara Gomez-Ortigoza (Bridge ’18, Dartmouth ’21).
The Tuck Business Bridge Program is an immersive and transformative certificate business program for liberal arts and STEM undergraduates.
diiVe Virtual: Consulting is a high-impact, 3-week online internship program for students looking to explore the world of consulting, test their innovation capability and solve a challenge with a business navigating our New Normal.
Through diiVe’s virtual internship program, dive into the consulting world and an opportunity to build the critical skills necessary for starting a consulting career as well as for thriving in a fast-changing world.
Dates: January 4 – 22, 2021
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Check out all the details here: https://www.godiive.com/diivevirtual-jterm2021/
Learn more on Handshake at https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/jobs/4090340/.
Here is a handy list of important things I’m tracking to help you stay organized. Always check Handshake for the most up to date information, but here are the ones I think you should really pay attention to.
- Clearview Healthcare Partners JOB deadline
- Mars & Co Associate Consultant JOB, Information Session EVENT
- Seurat Group Business Analyst JOB deadline
- Case Prep Workshop hosted by Univ of VA – EVENT
- Aon Strategy JOB and INTERN deadline
- Alphasights JOB and INTERN various deadlines
- Alix Partners Econ Consultant JOB deadline
- Brooks Hill Partners – Winter Term INTERN deadline, Life Sciences
- Kaiser Associates, INTERN deadline
- Quadrant Strategies JOB deadline
- ZS Associates – Strategy Insights and Decision Analytics JOB (2) deadline
- Mars & Co Associate Consultant JOB deadline
An Admissions Officer from the Yale School of Management and a panel of Yale SOM Silver Scholars and alumni will present an information session to share information about this very unique opportunity.
The Silver Scholars Program is specifically designed for college seniors who wish to earn an MBA immediately after completing their undergraduate studies. Students enroll in Yale SOM’s full-time two-year MBA program but rather than the traditional summer MBA internship, Silver Scholars complete a year-long internship of their choice.
The admissions committee seeks applicants with a combination of intelligence, maturity, and curiosity who aim to be future leaders in their field of interest. Candidates from all majors are welcome to apply; Yale SOM enjoys the diversity of interests and backgrounds that Silver Scholars bring to the broader MBA class.
Date: Friday, October 23
Time: 12 noon – 1 pm EST
More information is available at https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/593468/.
Thanks to our amazing Peer Career Advisors and Peer Engagement Fellows, we are able to offer a full schedule of virtual Quick Questions hours this semester!
Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays – 12:00-4:00 p.m. ET and 7:00-9:00 p.m. ET Thursdays & Fridays – 1:00-4:00 p.m. ET.
CCI’s well-trained student team can share timely guidance and answers for a variety of topics including:
- Getting started on your first college résumé
- Reviews of résumés and cover letters
- How to schedule a career advising appointment
- How to search for internship and job opportunities
- Strategies for career exploration and networking using Midd2Midd and LinkedIn
- Tips for interview prep
- How to access resources like Handshake, GoinGlobal, Vault, etc.
Our colleagues in Event Management have identified a number of reservable rooms in Alexander Twilight Hall that students can request for private space during the building’s open hours – be it to take a remote class, or to schedule a job interview, or private appointment.
To reserve a private space, please log on to the Event Reservation Request Form and enter any of the following rooms in the location field:
- AXT 110
- AXT 204
- AXT 206
- AXT 305
Please note that they will need at least 24hours notice to reserve the space. If you are looking to request space during the weekend, please submit your request no later than Friday @ noon.
All of the rooms highlighted above in Twilight for one student only. These are not group study spaces.
An additional resource for student study space and reservable seats for the fall semester is the Davis Family Library. Please visit https://www.middlebury.edu/library/news/library-plans-fall-2020 for more information on reserving study space in the Library.
For a direct link to reserving study space in the Davis Library, please visit their website.
The following opportunities are currently posted in Handshake. APPLY EARLY! Interviews are offered on a rolling basis, usually before the deadline! Positions may be removed from Handshake before a deadline occurs.
- Internship – 2021 Summer Program, Barclays Asia
- Internship – DWS Analyst Summer Internship Programme-Asset Management, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – Commercial Banking Intern (Summer 2021) – Santander US
- Internship – Investments Summer Quantitative Analyst, Global Atlantic Financial Group
- Internship – Summer Financial Advisor Development Program, Northwestern Mutual
- Event – Tuck Business Bridge Virtual Drop In Info Session – 4:15 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/549757/
- Event – Diversity & Inclusion at Bank of America 5:00 p.m. – http://bit.ly/BofAEmployeeNetworksFall2020
- Job – Finance Leader Program, Stanley Black & Decker
- Event – UVM Graduate School Virtual Fair – https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/16230/student_preview
- Event – Champlain College Virtual Career Fair (over 40 employers!) – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/19873/student_preview?token=ZU7IkNv3qU-HIy6HEDUxOkE-t6HD-_VE3p7fauJsI-9YQwsulltnWw
- Internship – 2021 Summer Intern – Boston, Wellington Management Co.
- Internship – 2021 Summer Intern – Chicago, Wellington Management Co.
- Event – Federal Reserve Bank of New York Spotlight on Supervision Group – 3:00 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/596422/
- Event – Wells Fargo Securities Investment Banking 101, part of the Midd Careers in Finance Virtual Trek – 6:00 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/590084/
- Event – New England Sustainable Investing Networking Event – 6:00 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/595938/
- Internship – Summer Intern InvesTech Boston, Wellington Management Co.
- Job – Technology Investment Banking Analyst, Presidio Technology Partners
- Internship – Investment Banking Summer Intern, HSBC
- Internship – Municipal Bond Research Intern, Eaton Vance
- Internship – Capital Associates Program, Capital Group
- Internship – dbAchieve Program – International Private Bank Wealth Management 2021, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – dbAchieve Program – Asset Management 2021, Deutsche Bank
- Event – Federal Reserve Bank of New York General Recruitment Session – 3:00 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/596456/
- Event – Bank of America Global Corporate and Investment Banking, part of the Midd Careers in Finance Virtual Trek – 6:00 p.m
- Internship – Exchange-Traded Funds Intern, Janus Henderson Investors New Posting
- Job – Global Markets – Junior Credit Trader (Tokyo), Barclays Investment Banking
- Internship – 2021 Finance & Accounting Intern Program, New York Life
- Internship – Sales & Trading Summer Intern, Redburn (USA)
- Internship – Investment Intern, Investure HOT (this firm manages Middlebury’s endowment!)
- Internship – Summer Intern, InvesTech Boston, Wellington Management
- Internship – 2021 Summer Intern, Polen Capital
- Internship – 2021 IB Summer Analyst, Jefferies
- Internship – Summer Analyst: Family Office-Client Development & Strategic Partnerships, Rockefeller Capital Management
- Internship – Summer Analyst: Family Office-Wealth Advisory, Rockefeller Capital Management
- Internship – Summer Analyst: Family Office-Investment Advisory, Rockefeller Capital Management
- Internship – 2021 Securities Services Leadership Program Summer Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Job – Controllers New Analyst (Dallas), Goldman Sachs
- Job – Equities Investment Professional, TIFF Advisory Services
- Job – Rotational Program Associate, Dodge & Cox
- Job – Wealth Management Financial Analyst, Portola Partners
- Job – Management Training Program, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Job – Career Foundations Program, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Job – Investment Analyst, Investure HOT (this firm manages Middlebury’s endowment!)
- Job – Fall 2020 Client Account Manager, Albourne America
- Job – Analyst – Investment Banking, A.G.P./Alliance Global Partners
- Job – Private Markets Investment Due Diligence Associate Analyst-Real Estate, Albourne America
- Job – Fraud Svcs Rep, Bank of America
- Job – Investment Analyst, Constitution Capital Partners
- Internship – IB Research Intern, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – Credit Investment Research Intern, Eaton Vance
- Internship – DWS Analyst Internship Programme-Corporate Bank, Deutsche Bank (Beijing)
- Internship – Investment Banking Summer Analyst, Morgan Partners
- Internship – 2021 Summer Intern (various roles), PIMCO
- Job – Investment Banking Analyst, Marathon Capital New Posting HOT JOB
- Job – Sales Analyst, Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
- Job – Analyst Graduate Programme – Corporate Bank Shanghai, Deutsche Bank
- Job – Analyst, AGC Partners HOT JOB
- Job – Investment Analyst, 1Sharpe Capital
- Job – Graduate Trader (Fall 2020), Flow Traders
- Internship – Analyst Internship Program-Corporate Bank – Deutsche Bank
- Internship – Global Research Intern: Emerging Market & Data Management, Eaton Vance
- Internship – Corporate Credit (Diversified Fixed Income) Intern, Eaton Vance
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst Opportunities, Goldman Sachs
- Job – Investment Analyst, Seven Post Investment Office
- Job – Rotational Analyst – Markets Group, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Job – Investment Analyst, Seven Post Investment Office
- Job – 2021 Analyst, Investment Banking, Moelis & Co. (Hong Kong)
- Job – 2021 Analyst Opportunities, Goldman Sachs
- Internship – Winter/Spring 2021 Treasury and Risk Management Intern (Remote), National Public Radio New Posting
- Internship – Finance Summer Intern, Barings
- Internship – General Business Intern, Discover Financial Services
- Event – Tuck Business Bridge Virtual Drop In Info Session – 12:15 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/549756/
- Event – Goldman Sachs Wellness Series: Day in the Life of an Intern – 6:00 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/596463/
- Internship – True Ventures Fellowship (Summer 2021), True Ventures
- Internship – Summer 2021 Intern, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Job – Graduate Analyst, various roles, Society Generale (Hong Kong) New Posting
- Internship – Research Intern, Invenomic Capital Management
- Job – 2021 Securities Services Leadership Program, JPMorgan Chase
- Event – Morgan Stanley, part of the Midd Careers in Finance Virtual Trek – 6:00 p.m. – Link TBD
- Job – Investment Compliance Associate, Income Research + Management New Posting
- Job – 2021 Growth Equity Analyst, JMI Equity
- Internship – Finance Intern, MassMutual
- Internship – dbAchieve Program – UB: FIC Sales, Trading & Structuring NYC 2021, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – High Yield Fixed Income Research Intern (Summer 2021), Eaton Vance
- Internship – Various Roles (Summer 2021), Jane Street
- Job – Various Roles, Jane Street
- Event – UVM Internship Virtual Fair
- Event – Work@Liberty
- Event – Virtual Goldman Sachs Cultural Spotlight focus on Innovation – 3:00 p.m. – https://middlebury.joinhandshake.com/events/588490/
- Job – Financial Analyst (TMT Boston), Houlihan Lokey – Corporate Finance New Posting Immediate Hire
- Internship – DWS Summer 2021 Analyst Programme – Asset Management, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – Analyst Intern, Besen Partners New Posting
- Internship – 2021 Summer Intern, Standard Chartered Bank
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst (Various Roles), Barclays
- Internship – 2021 FDIC Financial Management Scholars Programs, FDIC Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Internship – 2021 Financial Rep Intern, Northwestern Mutual The Boston Group
- Job – Account Analyst, PIMCO New Posting
- Job – Executive Assistant/Research Associate, AGC Partners
- Job – 2020 Investment Banking Analyst – New York, Equity Capital Markets Group, Jefferies Immediate Hire
- Job – 2021 Analyst, M2O Private Fund Advisors
- Job – Investment Analyst, Volition Capital
- Job – 2021 Equity Sales & Trading Analyst – Securities Finance, Jefferies
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst Programs, Jefferies New Posting
- Internship – 2021 Commercial Banking Summer Analyst Program, Citi
- Internship – 2021 Consumer Banking Summer Analyst Program, Citi
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst Programs, Barclays
- Job – Investment Banking Analyst, Moorgate Capital Partners
- Job – 2021 Commercial Banking Middle Markets Banking & Specialized Industries FT Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co. – Commercial Bank
- Job – Emerging Leader Program Associate, Fidelity Investments
- Internship – Advisor Development Summer Analyst Program, Bank of America
- Job – DWS Analyst Programme – Asset Management, Deutsche Bank
- Job – 2021 Analytics Solutions Associate Program-Focused Analytics Solutions Team, JPMorgan Chase
- Job – 2021 Data Science Associate Program-Focused Analytics Solutions Team, JPMorgan Chase
Job – Wealth Planning Associate, Ballentine Partners Immediate Hire
- Internship – 2021 Internal Audit Analyst Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Internship – 2021 Human Resources Analyst Development Program, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Internship – Summer Analyst, AGC Partners HOT JOB
- Internship – Business Development Intern, Accathon Capital
- Job – Junior Equity Trader, Apex Capital Holdings
- Internship – Entrepreneurship Intern, Goaloop
- Internship – Innovation Intern, Goaloop
- Internship – Technology Investment Banking Summer Intern, Presidio Technology Partners
- Internship – 2021 Investment Banking Summer Analyst – Charlotte, Jefferies
- Internship – Various Roles, VanEck
- Internship – Investment Intern, MSD Partners
- Internship – Research Analyst Summer Intern, Foxhill Capital Partners
- Internship – Investment Banking Summer Analyst (Renewable Energy), Karbone
- Internship – 2021 Summer Analyst, Financial Technology Partners (SF & NYC)
- Internship – 2021 Summer Associate, Lazard Asset Management
- Internship – Growth Marketing Intern at Fintech Startup Ubund, TGA Capital
- Internship – Finance Operations Intern, General Motors
- Internship – Accounting Intern, General Motors
- Job – Growth Equity Analyst, Long Ridge Equity Partners New Posting
- Job – Analyst, Client Management, Coleman Research
- Job – Analyst, Financial Technology Partners
- Job – Schneider Development Program-Finance, Schneider Electric
- Job – Management Development Program – Risk Management & Operations, M&T Bank
- Job – Management Development Program – Wealth & Investment Services, M&T Bank
- Job – 2021 Analyst, Financial Technology Partners (SF & NYC)
- Job – Analyst, Client Management, Coleman Research
- Job – Entry Level Finance Analyst, General Motors
- Internship – Global Sales Incentives Intern, IBM New Posting
- Internship – 2021 Finance Summer Intern, Unilever
- Internship – 2021 Customer Development Summer Intern, Unilever
- Internship – Finance Diversity Leadership Summit (2021), Amazon
- Internship – Finance and Accounting Positions (2021), Amazon
- Internship – Operations Finance Rotational Program (2021), Amazon
- Job – Real Estate Private Equity Analyst, Crow Holdings
- Job – Operations Finance Rotational Program (2021), Amazon
- Job – Finance and Accounting Positions (2021), Amazon
- Internship – Brokerage/Research Intern, Karbone
- Job – Capital Markets Analyst Program, Berenberg Capital Markets
- Internship – Investments, Summer Analyst, Global Atlantic Financial Group
- Job – Investment Analyst (Hanover), Advantage Capital New Posting
- Internship – dbAchieve Program – IB: Corpoarate Finance 2021, Deutsche Bank
- Internship – Summer Venture Associate, Teamworthy Ventures
- Internship – Investment Banking Analyst Summer 2021 (Sophs only), Davidson Capital Advisors
- Internship – Various Roles, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Internship – Summer Intern, Strategies for Wealth
- Internship – Various Roles, The D.E. Shaw Group
We invite you to connect with Morgan Stanley’s through the Student Ambassador Virtual Series! Hear from students who recently interned with MS for insight into the Summer Analyst Programs, the various businesses at Morgan Stanley, pointers on the recruiting process, and perspectives on topics you care about.
Click on the links to register for as many sessions as you like. You will receive an email in advance of each virtual session with log-in details.
All events will be held from 5:00-5:45 PM EST.
To learn more, please visit morganstanley.com/people-opportunities
- Tuesday, October 20 – Navigating the Recruiting Process
- Tuesday, October 27 Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets, and Firm Strategy & Execution
- Thursday, November 5 Sales & Trading and Research
- Tuesday, November 10 Investment Management & Wealth Management
- Thursday, November 12 Technology & Operations
- Novemeber 17 Company Divisions*
- Tuesday, November 17 *Compliance, Corporate Services, Corporate Treasury, Finance, Firm Risk Management, Human Resources, and Internal Audit
|Questions? E-mail: email@example.com Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet).|
Sign up for Robinhood Snacks, the daily newsletter that simplifies the Wall Street headlines you need to know in one bite-sized email snack. MRobinhood Snacks was previously MarketSnacks, a media company that makes financial news digestible. Middlebury alumnus Jack Kramer (Class of 2011) and Nick Martell founded MarketSnacks in 2012 and haven’t missed a day covering markets since. Click on this link to sign-up.
Another one of my favorites is Morning Brew. It’s another quick and witty email newsletter that gives me a daily rundown on all things business. The writers are to the point and it’s fun to read. Definitely sign up and let me know what you think!