Stakeholder: Lisa Boudah
WebRedo Contact: Chris Norris
The Public Safety website needs to serve as a resource for publishing information related to DPS Department Policies & Procedures for the campus community and beyond, including information required by regulatory guidelines, as well as providing timely updates related to incidents/events/alerts on campus.
The website needs to collect data in support of the Public Safety policies and procedures/events for Middlebury College. (Note: Not limited to members of the college community but may also include external agencies or individuals.)
- Regulatory Requirements (RR)- Provide a centralized location for Emergency response information
- RR- Safety Handbook (Clery & public logs, Departmental description/summary)
- RR – Building security & Emergency systems information
- RR- Policies & Procedure information and links.
- $$ savings – various data collection to support & improve internal efficiencies
- Switchboard – Streamline/Clarify information pathways (global)
- More comprehensive overview of public safety including staff, Contact information
- News/Alerts (Missing Persons/News Releases)
- Provide easier access to parking information.
- Searchable information – (scoped to DPS site)