C Ya L8R

August25

lol bye.

Today is my final day of work. I thought a blog post would be a fitting swan song for my career as a Summer Admissions Intern.

This summer has been a really cool experience for several reasons. I had a lot of new first: jumping off cliffs for the first time, trying every eatery in town, meeting some really cool people, and getting to know some familiar faces to a greater degree.

I’ve also discovered some many new places. Bristol, Vergennes, Saratoga Springs, Albany, and Montreal provided some exciting new stories. I found new spaces in old places. My new favorite spot in town is Frog Alley, which has a unique urban feel, with a chocolate shop and art galleries, as well as a beautiful view of the fall. Rowing on Dunmore every day was also a treat. During the spring season, it is often to cold to enjoy the experience of a quiet Dunmore day, and I’m glad I was able to do that this summer.

There were also disappointments. It was not so fun wasting money on Six Flags tickets (they never called back on the rain refund by the way). I wasted the majority of my money on food, which was also a positive.

I’ll be back in five days for res life training, so honestly not that dramatic of a goodbye.

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

You must be logged in to post a comment.