Let them wear socks!

August24

Anyone that knows me would be able to tell you about my love of socks. I’ve got socks with whales, sailboats, robots, flowers, stripes, and singing penguins. For anyone familiar with ‘The Magic School Bus’ my eventual goal is to have socks for every situation and event just like Ms. Frizzle. Aiding me on my journey is the ever-wonderful Sox Market in Burlington.

sox market

This fantastic store on Church Street has socks of every kind for women, men, children, and people of all ages. I like to say that socks aren’t for any specific group of people, unless the size is off. So over the years I’ve acquired crew socks, knee socks, and thigh highs as well. All with varying patterns and designs.

Recently I ventured to the market and bought some socks with cats holding umbrellas, and a pair with glasses too. It has become one of my favorite places to go in Vermont now.

One Comment to

“Let them wear socks!”

1. August 25th, 2015 at 4:47 pm       Shane Healy Says:

Burlington is the best!!! And the cats with umbrellas sound very cute, you’ll have to show me them! Maybe I’ll buy a pair next time we’re there together.

You must be logged in to post a comment.