Poll: Which is more beautiful

September11

Last night I was treated to two amazing, beautiful, breathtaking sights. One was a cookie skillet- a famous dessert in the Middlebury area that can be found and devoured at Mister Ups. I went there for dinner last night and of course my table couldn’t leave without treating ourselves to this scrumptious treat. It is literally a cookie in a skillet for crying out loud. On top of that, they serve it with ice cream and whipped cream. Look at it! It is warm and amazing and should be enjoyed by all at some point in our lives.

The second beautiful sight was shortly after the cookie skillet was served, enjoyed and cleared up. Right after we payed the check and walked through the door outside we saw the most amazing sunset I’ve seen in my life. I know this, and my high recommendation of dessert, seem extreme but they both were beyond belief. My excitement and good mood over the cookie skillet maybe helped my impression of the view, but as I took to social media about an hour later, I saw at least 10 middkids all exclaiming the same thing and posting pictures of their views of the sunset. Clearly this was one for the books (or at least the internet).

The only problem now is that I can’t decide which was better. Luckily for me, I plan on having a lot more cookie skillets and Midd sunsets in my future.

You must be logged in to post a comment.