Reunion dinner

August12

I mentioned last week that this summer I am living in the same dorm as I did my freshman year, but I didn’t note that some good friends from my freshman hall are also there with me. Yesterday afternoon I was just about to settle in for my daily power nap when one of these very friends, Danielle, texted me about dinner plans. Apparently, the struggles of Tuesday had defeated her and she wanted to go out to one of our favorite restaurants in town–Sabai Sabai. I happily agreed and we convinced our other Stew5 mate, Ella, to come along. Add in the fact that our freshman hall went to Sabai Sabai for hall dinners on multiple occasions and it’s clear that we had ourselves an good, old-fashioned reunion.

Although Ella refused to pose in the restaurant so that I could share an image of this happy occasion, I’m sure you can imagine the delicious food and good company. The walk home in the rain was even manageable with all of our stomachs very full and content. This impromptu reunion dinner out was a great and unexpected way to spend a Tuesday night!

I had to settle for a selfie of the group, with food comas settling in, walking home slowly in the rain.

by posted under Food | No Comments »    

You must be logged in to post a comment.