Squad

August6

Kelsey and I often attend similar events, and she is often a better blogger than I am. In order to avoid covering the same material, I’m going to cover this past week and weekend like a high powered sports broadcaster.

After brainstorming for two hours and presenting at lest 50 alternatives to bowling, a few friends and I went to a mini golf course in the Vergennes area. Ian assigned food nicknames to everyone. I was Boston Cream Pie, while fellow star intern Kelsey was Philly Cheesesteak. The joke was funny for a few holes, but after hole 15 the game collapsed.

After a quick break at Sabai Sabai I rested back in my room before heading to 8 Bakery Lane for a friendly get together. It was Earth Wind and Fire themed, which really drew me in. Below is a picture from the event. Eliot carefully constructed a collage of 70’s soul for the event. The theme blouse he is wearing was remarkably see-through and purchased at Neat Repeats, a thrift store in town.

1438489484942

On Sunday, my brother and his girlfriend visited. They had been in Vermont for a few days, and had used me as a resource guide for things to do. I showed them around campus (I feel like a tour guide even on my off days) and forced them to bring me to The Lobby. It was a fun time for all.

You must be logged in to post a comment.