Marble State of Mind

July31

The other night I was on my way to Marble Works to meet a friend for dinner at American Flatbread. He was running a little bit late so I decided to take in the views of the waterfall and surrounding greenery that sit right next to Marble Works.

marble 2

I realize that some of our posts have probably mentioned the ‘amazing views’ or ‘natural beauty’ of Vermont but it’s just something we can’t help but talk about. I love that I can walk into town and get to sit next to a waterfall for a few minutes before I have dinner. I often find myself looking down at my feet when I walk around so every time I notice this I try to look up and really take in the surroundings of this community that I get to be a part of for the next couple of years.

If you get to visit this wonderful town don’t forget to take a deep breath and just look at the buildings, mountains, and numerous open spaces that are around you. You won’t regret it.

One Comment to

“Marble State of Mind”

1. July 31st, 2015 at 7:27 pm       Shane Healy Says:

I agree. At least once a week I find any excuse to walk into town and just enjoy the place. I think Middlebury students are so lucky to be able to study and develop in such a picturesque and vibrant community.

You must be logged in to post a comment.