So social

June30

On Friday, one of the admissions counselors gave me two things to do over the weekend. Sorry John but I did neither of them. Maybe another weekend.

Even though Kendall (another summer intern) says I have to keep my number of friends in the single digits, I spent this weekend making friends.

Friday, some friends and I watched the USA v China soccer game (because SPORTS) and I fell asleep almost right away afterwards (so social).

Saturday, another friend and I ventured to the Morgan Horse farm to make horse friends. The babies (correct term is foals but I will continue to use babies) were so incredibly cute and soft and I wish I could keep one in my dorm.

Photo 1 (1)

After our animal friendship adventure, we volunteered at the Midd Summer Festival to make friends in the community. Turns out two admissions counselors were there too! Everyone was socializing! It was great to spend time in town and get to know people outside of the school.

Speaking of friends, I’m looking for someone to watch the world cup game with tonight if anyone wants to hang out with me.

You must be logged in to post a comment.