Good ol’ Burly

June25

One of my best friends is leaving on Friday to study in New Zealand. I’m going to miss her but I know she’s going to have a fabulous time. To celebrate/ say goodbye, another friend and I drove over to her house in Shelburne (near Burlington) then hopped on over to the city to – wait for it – eat. (have you noticed a pattern yet? good for you)

Photo 1

We wandered Church Street, an iconic marketplace, and found a yummy restaurant. I got an apple brie black bean burger. phenomenal.

Photo 2

Sarah, the girl going abroad, was stuffed, but Sophie and I needed dessert so we made Sarah take us to the Skinny Pancake, the famous crepe place. After the burger and the brownie crepe, I actually was so full I thought I might explode. But honestly the food was so good that I didn’t mind. Photo 3

Unfortunately, it started to rain during dinner so we didn’t get to explore as much as we would’ve liked. Sophie and I also had to drive back to Middlebury (we have the bedtime of your average grandma). I can’t wait to hear about Sarah’s experiences in NZ & hope I can resume exploring my favorite tiny city soon.

You must be logged in to post a comment.