Foodaroo!

June22

Once again, I’m here to report about food in Middlebury. This weekend we had a food truck festival visit town! Once my roommate and friends finished rowing on Lake Dunmore, we ventured into town to eat as much as we could. (I was not rowing- I spent that time reading in the local bookstore. Fret not, I did run earlier that morning #fitness). I tried maple lemonade, then waited for what felt like forever in like for tacos and fries. Thankfully while I was in line my friend brought me pizza to tide me over. During line pizza time, the sky suddenly decided it hated all things food and dumped rain on everyone. (shoutout to the lady who let me stand under her umbrella!) Eventually though the rain subsided, just in time for me to order my fried avocado tacos and truffle fries. I ate the last avocado taco that the truck produced. It tasted like delicious victory. The truffle fries were also delicious, and, being the basic girl that I am, I photographed  them to show my friend who went home for the weekend what she was missing.

Photo 1 (2)

Your favorite #1 sports fan is super pumped for the US Women’s game tonight!!!!! No fries (unless they magically appear), but hopefully there will still be some delicious victory

You must be logged in to post a comment.