Letting go of an unhealthy habit isn’t easy. Once you start to associate behaviors like smoking with relaxing, or having ice cream while watching TV, they become part of your daily routine. Your first step is to make a decision to change that routine, and replace unhealthful habits with healthier ones.
LifeScope can help with:
- Tips on how to quit smoking and other tobacco products
- Articles on healthy eating and fitness
- Audio on stress management techniques
- Video on nicotine addiction
24/7 access to confidential counseling support
FREE WEBINAR: STICK WITH IT
Tues, Nov 17th at 12pm ET/9am PT & 2pm ET/11am PT
Using strategies developed by the Mayo Clinic, this webinar will help you discover the unrealistic expectations that could be impacting your ability to stick with positive change. To register, log on to www.LifeScopeEAP.com with your organization username and password. In the middle of the homepage, click on ‘Online Seminars’ then “Stick with It.” If you are unable to attend, look for the archived webinar under Online Seminars, approximately 7-10 days after the live presentation.
QUIT FOR GOOD
November Tips for Taking Action
You may also be interested in viewing the following tip sheets, which can be found on the member website:
- Putting a Stop to Smoky Thinking
- Deciding to Quit Drinking
- Gambling Addiction: It’s not Whether You Win or Lose, but How You Play the Game
- Drug Addiction Treatment Takes Time
The November Webinar Promo and Spanish Language Poster can be accessed on the member website by clicking on the ‘Monthly Communications’ button on the top left corner of the homepage.
24/7 Toll-free line: 800-828-6025
Username: Middlebury College