Thinking about Grad School? Searching for an international career in the private, public, or non-governmental sector?
Whether you’ve just started your search or have a shortlist in mind, representatives of APSIA’s top international affairs and public policy graduate schools can help you navigate the admissions process.
Register today and answer your questions about:
- application requirements,
- curricula and joint degrees,
- financial aid, and
- career opportunities.
Go beyond what you read on a website – leave with new information and personal connections to admissions staff.
Wednesday, September 30 from 11 am – 1:30 pm ET. Click here to register.
Everyone who works at NSA requires a Top Secret Security Clearance – full-time employees, interns and beyond. How does it work? Are the rumors true?
Whether you’ve already applied to an NSA position or are simply curious about the process, this session will give you insight into the NSA applicant Security Clearance process.
We’ll discuss background checks, Psychological testing, the polygraph exam and more.
Thursday, October 8 at 4-5 pm Click HERE in Handshake to register.
Join Cisco Systems Director – International Trade & Energy Policy and Middlebury Institute alumna, Jennifer Sanford, as she discusses her career path, provides industry insight, and discusses potential career paths in the field. This includes Q&A!
Tuesday, October 6 at 3:15 ET. Click HERE to register in Handshake and get the link.
This is a unique chance to work closely with a Midd alum and learn more about the inner-workings of a courtroom and the justice system. This opportunity will expose you to assisting the Law Clerks and Law Interns with criminal and civil cases. You may be called upon to work on writing and research projects, as well as administrative tasks. Because of the current circumstances this opportunity will be all remote. The opportunity to be in-person in the court and chambers will not be available, which is different than years past. There are still opportunities for some observation as many things are going forward on zoom, but the opportunity for personal interaction with people in chambers will be reduced to practically nothing.
Here is more information about Judge Burroughs for your information. Judge Burroughs received her J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School. Prior to joining the bench, Judge Burroughs was a partner in the Boston law firm of Nutter McClennen & Fish. Before entering private practice, she served in the Boston and Philadelphia offices of the United States Attorney’s Office. During her sixteen years as an Assistant United States Attorney, Judge Burroughs developed trial and investigation expertise in sophisticated white collar and economic crimes.
Apply now in Handshake HERE
Here is a handy list of important things I’m tracking to help you stay organized. Always check Handshake for the most up to date information, but here are the ones I think you should really pay attention to.
- Accenture Federal Services: Special talk with CEO and alum John Goodman
- Seurat Group Business Analyst JOB deadline
- cg42 – Info session. This is a small consulting firm with a young alum eager to help.
- Emerging Strategy JOB deadline
- McKinsey Sophomore Diversity Internship DEADLINE
- Kearney Sophomore Summer Diversity Internship DEADLINE
- Dalberg Advisors JOB deadline
- cg42 Internship deadline
- Artisan Healthcare Consulting JOB deadline
- Brooks Hill Partners, JOB deadline in life science consulting
- A&M Public Sector Services Summer Analyst INTERNSHIP deadline
- Accenture Federal Services JOB and INTERNSHIP deadines
- University of Virginia Online Case prep session
- Clearview Healthcare Partners JOB deadline
LATER THIS FALL:
- Mars & Co Associate Consultant JOB deadline
- Alix Partners Investigations, Disputes & Risk Consultant, JOB deadline
- ZS Associates
- Quandrant Strategies