The Program on Corporate Governance at Harvard Law School (the “Program”) seeks to foster research and scholarship about corporate governance and facilitate discourse in this field among academics, practitioners, and policymakers. The Program has an entry-level opportunity for a Research Associate. The position is designed for recent college graduates who consider proceeding subsequently to professional or graduate school in law, public policy, business, or economics. The Research Associate is expected to work on various Program’s activities and projects, including its prominent online forum on corporate governance and its various research projects. To learn more about the position and to apply please visit the Harvard Career Services Website (Requisition number 59356BR). Please do not hesitate to reach out to Marzieh Noori at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you may have.
PoliCorner is a mission-driven, non-partisan job site striving to make politics more accessible by expanding internship, job, and freelance opportunities for the public.
As a one-stop political platform, PoliCorner brings together passionate political job seekers, the industry’s leading employers, and political freelancers all in one place.
Check it out today here: https://policorner.org/
Join Lime Connect for our Virtual Information Session & Dialogue on Disclosure. Lime Connect’s Outreach and Engagement Specialist will discuss The Lime Network, internship and career opportunities, scholarships and more!
Learn about what Lime Connect has to offer and get answers to your questions about disclosure and accommodations.
Tuesday, August 16 at 3 pm ET.
Click here to register.
The Luce Scholars Program is a nationally competitive fellowship that aims to forge stronger relationships across geographic borders by creating opportunities for young Americans to deepen their ties and understanding of the countries, cultures, and people of Asia.
Candidates must be US citizens or permanent residents; be graduating seniors or recent graduates no more than three years out from receiving bachelor’s degree.
Deadline: October 1, 2022
Check out all the great things going on if you are interested in consulting! Economic, management, strategy and life sciences work are all represented. This is my attempt to help you stay informed and knowledgeable about what is going on. It’s about to get busy, buckle up! Please read carefully and stay tuned for regular updates at least weekly.
- What: A virtual presentation about BCG over Zoom, followed by an opportunity to chat with BCGers in small breakout rooms
- Where: Zoom, Register HERE (You will receive the Zoom information on the day of the event)
- When: Wednesday, August 17th from 6:30-8pm EST
- Why: Learn more about our firm and the work we do. Meet BCGers from various offices, and at different levels to hear about their experiences and ask them questions!
Additionally, here are the Full-time and Internship Application deadlines below. (Apply direct on their website)
- Full-time (graduating Dec 2022 – June 2023): Apply before August 23rd
- Summer Interns (graduating Dec 2023 – June 2024): Apply before September 15th
- Growing Future Leaders (graduating Dec 2024 – June 2025; Black, Latin, Indigenous only): Apply before September 15th
- If you’re graduating between December 2022 and June 2023, please apply for the Associate Consultant (AC) role, for a full-time position
- If you’re graduating between December 2023 and June 2024, apply for the Associate Consultant Intern (ACI) role.
- Application Link: September 15th
- September 07 Latinx at Bain (LATBA) Coffee Chats, 12PM – 2PM: sign up here
- We’re excited to extend an invitation to Latinx/Hispanic undergrads interested in Bain & Co.’s Northeast offices to join us for virtual coffee chats with members of Bain & Company’s Latinx organization, LATBA.
- September 08 Case Prep at Bain, 6:30-7:30PM EST: sign up here
- Hosted by Associate Consultants in our Boston and New York offices, this virtual event will be a fun and informal opportunity to prepare for case based interviews. We will start with a presentation and end with Q&A.
EY: Women Who Lead Consulting 101 virtual event on August 18. Register here
PwC: NESCAC Information Session virtual on August 24. Register here
Kearney: several events coming up-
- Interview Prep Workshop on September 7. Register here
- Case Interview Prep Workshop on September 15. Register here
Trinity: Life Sciences Consulting Information session ON CAMPUS September 19. Register here
World Wide Technology Consulting Services Information session, September 20 (virtual for Midd only). Register here
Brattle Group: Economic Consulting Information session ON CAMPUS September 27. Registration coming soon
Accenture Federal: coming soon in October. Stay tuned!!
Deloitte: coming soon next month. But now you can prep for cases using this tool: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/join-deloitte-case-interview-prep-tool.html
Seurat Group: stay tuned for details about this Midd-friendly consumer packaged good and private equity firm soon.
Analysis Group: stay tuned, details coming soon about this economic consulting firm soon
Clarion: stay tuned, details on the way with this life sciences firm.
Kaiser Associates: details being worked out now. Stay tuned!
CCI’s fall campus recruiting line up for roles in finance is taking shape. Monitor Handshake closely for deadlines and events and respond early.
- Audax Group, a middle-market buy-out private equity firm, seeks Summer 2023 Private Equity Analysts. Applications opened on August 1st and close on September 4 at 11:59 p.m. This role is open to students graduating between December 2023-May 2023.
- Putnam Investments, an investment management firm, seeks Summer 2023 Equity Associates. Applications open on Aug. 15 and the deadline to apply is September 5 at 11:59 p.m. This role is open to students graduating between December 2023-August 2025.