We are currently experiencing a unplanned outage affecting both BannerWeb and Banner INB.
We are in contact with the Ellucian Emergency Operations Center (EOC) and they have mobilized their response staff to address this issue.
We regret any inconvenience this service interruption is having on your day, and will have this issue resolved as soon as possible.
Please check the System status page for updates.
Two days ago, in the midst of the Democratic National Convention, Trump held an extended press conference – it lasted over an hour – that once more showcased his uncanny ability to run circles around the media. Trump began the conference by pointedly noting that “It has been 235 days since Crooked Hillary has held […]
ITS is pleased to announce that we are now licensed to provide currently employed faculty and staff with Microsoft Office, free of charge, for use on home computers. We have a new portal page where you can login and download Microsoft Office.
For more information and links to the MS Office download sites, visit http://go.middlebury.edu/getoffice. Follow the instructions to complete the download then install the Office products. If you have any problems, please contact the Helpdesk by creating a ticket http://go.middlebury.edu/whd.
Last Friday I was on Vermont Edition, hosted by the always great Jane Lindholm, to discuss the “Full Bernie” – a retrospective on the Sanders campaign. During the call-in portion of the show, more than one Sanders’ supporter phoned in to complain about the DNC rigging the nomination system, the media’s treatment of Sanders’ candidacy […]
We’ve added the Magic Liquidizer Responsive Table WordPress plugin, which you can enable to make tables on your WordPress site work on mobile devices. Just enable the plugin and set a maximum width in its settings.
Fixes and Tweaks
- The Canvas resource type is now in the list of resources that would show up on your Semester Dashboard and you’ll see links to your Canvas course sites there.
- Drupal image gallery pop-out windows will now work when the gallery is set to not show captions for the images.
- We clear an additional cache in Drupal when the homepage stories list is updated on the MIddlebury site to ensure that the content in the “waveform” receives the latest updates.
- We have added print styles to the Middlebury responsive Drupal theme.
- Added a one hour cache to the MIIS Around the World page to improve site performance.
The new ACT Team process includes Extended Team meetings. These closed meetings allow the Team to work with expert staff and focus on evaluating solutions that inform recommendations.
- Course Hub/Middfiles/Google Drive – We will discuss provisioning Drive folders and Middfiles folders using the Course Hub. – Joe
- Video Conferencing – Adobe has dropped its educational pricing for Adobe Connect, we need to plan for a replacement. – Mack and Petar