Categories
Uncategorized

Introduction!

Hi everyone! My name is Masha and I am a super senior Feb and media assistant on duty every Sunday in Axinn basement (from 4-7 pm and then from 7 pm -12am).

If you don’t know me, please come say hi before I graduate!

The first thing you need to know about me is that I love to steal like a true artist. I think it’s the greatest compliment one creator can give to another, and so today I want to give that compliment to Misha, my fellow colleague in the film department, who so creatively combined his favourite characters in one collage for his introduction post which you can find on this page.

I am still on my journey to learn photoshop but I propose to you today “Movies That Influenced Masha” collage. These are characters that for better or worse shaped my early love for visual art. From Soviet comedies and British costume dramas to Hollywood blockbusters and French action flicks – my favourite films like me combine most unexpected cultural heritage. Please, come talk to me about the ones you recognized so we can fangirl over them together (staff and students!)

Hoping for all your judgements,

Masha