Access Privileges: Must have taken the Basic Sound Workshop taught by Ethan and Qian
Overview: The MixPre-3 is a portable multitrack recorder/mixer and all-in-one 5-in 2-out USB interface, with three Kashmir microphone inputs, which captures high quality audio in the field, on set, or at home, with or without a computer.
The MixPre-3 II features
- 24-bit with sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 96 kHz.
- In-unit gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, phantom power, and ISO mixing.
- Rugged enough for all applications, light enough for bag use and mobile recording. Includes a MX-4AA Battery Sled (batteries not included) and Y-Cable USB-C to 2 USB-A.
- Record to an SD card or stream audio to your computer via USB
- Three ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with analog limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or at home, with or without a computer.
- Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows you to easily hear over loud sounds.