Access Privileges: Must have taken Sight and Sound II (FMMC 0335) or Sound Aesthetics and Production (FMMC 0346)
The Audio-Technica BP4029 (AT835ST) Stereo Shotgun Microphone offers two internally-matrixed modes which provide traditional “left-right” stereo. To accommodate varying acoustic environments, the user may select between a “wide” pattern (LR-W) with increased ambient pickup, and a “narrow” pattern (LR-N) which offers more rejection and less ambience.
In M-S mode, the BP4029 provides independent Mid and Side signals. This allows the Mid-Side balance to be adjusted as desired at the recording desk or mixing electronics, reducing the amount of equipment necessary in the field.
- Designed for broadcasters, videographers and sound recordists
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for camera-mount use
- Independent Line-cardioid and Figure-of-eight condenser elements
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Switch selection of non-matrixed M-S mode and two internally-matrixed left/right stereo modes
- Other Resources:
- Audio Technica BP4029 User Manual