Comments by

Ryan Kellett on...

Center for Campus Activities and Leadership (CCAL), whole page

Yes and no. CCAL is now responsible as the contact office for assigning/registering web space, email, and passwords for student organization webspace (FTP upload). LIS, however, is the current structure for supporting the development of these websites, in the technical space. Blogs are also available for these orgs which require considerably less support. Registered student orgs can put up what they want with the Middlebury name but have a few things they can’t put on their site (e.g. payment system must go through Bookstore).

go to thread »
Posted January 28, 2009  5:28 pm