Any student wishing to participate in a Winter Term internship for credit must complete all paperwork by Dec. 1. No exceptions.
After securing your internship, follow these steps:
- Have your résumé approved by a CCI Peer Career Advisor. go/pcas for drop-in hours.
- Identify a Middlebury faculty member to serve as your academic sponsor.
- Create an Experience (application) on Handshake and upload 3 documents to your Experience — your approved résumé , your signed internship agreement, and a personal statement which includes 3 scholarly sources linked to the learning of your internship.
- Inform your internship supervisor and faculty academic sponsor that once you have submitted your application for credit, they will receive emails from Handshake to complete online approval forms.
- If you are interning in an international location, see the FAQ (#14) at go/WTinternships to see if you need to complete additional paperwork for the Global Operations Committee. If so, submit this paperwork as soon as possible.
You can find all forms, information, and FAQs at go/WTinternships.
Limited $1500 grants available to eligible students on a first-come, first-served basis.