The latest date to submit an application for CCI’s competitive summer internship funding grants is Wednesday, April 14. These grants support expenses related to unpaid summer internships and may be used this year for remote, hybrid, or in-person internships. Please note the College’s important announcement on 3/25: **Experiences involving international travel to countries other than a student’s home country will not be eligible for funding.
Summer Internship Grant Overview:
- $3000 Summer Funding Grants support expenses related to unpaid summer internships for Sophomore Febs through Senior Febs.
- $1000 First-Year Explore Grants support expenses related to unpaid summer internships for First-Years (including new Febs) and Sophomore Febs.
- $3000 Dance Festival Grants support dance students attending dance intensives.
- Resume approval with a Peer Career Advisor (PCA) is required by April 7 before submitting application.
**New Event: Rapid Resume Review on March 31, 2-5 pm (EST).
- Meeting with a CCI Advisor to discuss your plans is required for First-Year Explore Grants (and strongly encouraged for all other applicants.)
- Find all details and forms at go/summerfunding, including CCI’s Quick Guide: CCI Summer Funding.
- Grant application deadline: No later than Wednesday, April 14. Award notifications sent out on May 3.
Searching for an internship?
- Over 2300 great internships (paid and unpaid) in Handshake.
**New CCI-sponsored internships come with guaranteed funding (search Jobs in Handshake, click Internships and All Filters, scroll down to Labeled by your School and type in CCI-sponsored).
- Check out CCI’s Find an Internship page for more tips on finding or creating an internship.
- Watch the recorded Find and Fund Your Summer Internship presentation.
- More internships and information on CCI’s Career Path Pages.
CCI is here to help!
- Drop into Zoom Quick Questions for help with your internship search or to have your resume approved by a Peer Career Advisor (PCA) or **attend CCI’s Rapid Resume Review event on March 31 from 2-5 pm (EST). A CCI-approved resume is a requirement for applying for CCI funding and always strongly encouraged before applying for internships and jobs.
- Visit go/Handshake and click on “Career Center” to schedule a Zoom appointment with a CCI Advisor in your area of interest.
Make Summer 2021 a great one! We look forward to receiving your application!