futureforward features several alumni and parents who are leaders in a variety of career fields, discussing their industry’s current environment, their perspective on the future outlook for that career field, and action steps students can take now to position themselves for entry into those career fields.
Check out the latest interview with Andy Rossmeissl ’05, CEO and Co-Founder of Faraday, a Vermont-based technology start-up using AI to support consumer brands.
Over the last semester, we have launched interviews with the following alumni:
- Koby Altman ’04, General Manager of the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Jennifer Bailey ’84, Vice President of Internet Services for Apple Pay
- Shawn Ryan ’88, Screenwriter, Television Producer, and Founder of Midd Kid Productions
- Kelly Holley ’92, Chief Operating Officer of The Challenge Foundation
- Jason Robart ’87, Co-Founder and Managing Director of Seae Ventures
- Parker Harris ’89, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Salesforce
- Suzie Reider ’87, Managing Director of Waze
- Kevin Kelleher ’80, Chief Operating Officer of Sony Music Entertainment
Check out Andy’s videos this week and then check out the FULL series at: