Start or update your LinkedIn profile during the break! Click here for the college student profile checklist. When you return from Feb break, please see one of our peer career advisors (PCA) to review your profile. Please note the spring semester PCA schedule will updated on Monday, February 13.
Better Building by Design (BBD) is the region’s premier design and construction conference, which features interactive learning about building durability, efficiency, and value for both residential and commercial projects. This annual not-for-profit conference sponsored by Efficiency Vermont brings together top talent in building technology and design from across the country, and helps keep Vermont-area professionals at the forefront of their fields. Student scholarships are available! Sign up early to save! Click here to learn more about this conference in early April!
SPECTRUM NETWORKS and SPECTRUM REACH are actively recruiting summer interns and looking for the best and brightest in FUTURE NOW’s network of alumni and students. Learn about all the different opportunities available, and how to apply, connect, and get hired!
THE INSIDE TRACK: They are looking for internship candidates who:
- Have done their research about the companies and what they do
- Demonstrate a strong interest and passion for working in media / content / sales
- Have relevant job, extracurricular, or academic experience
- Are curious and proactive and strive to go above and beyond what is required for the role
NOTE: Those who attend this session, meet the qualifications of the internship role of interest, apply, and reach out to the recruiters and reference FUTURE NOW, will be given due consideration.
Please RSVP by Jan 25. Space is limited.
Looking for a Midd student to lay out/construct a Newsletter using some current template (MailChimp?).
I’m happy to supply the text, photos, and build an email list, but I need help working up something spiffy and catchy.
Would involve a few back-and-forth remote meetings to assemble.
The goal is to send this Newsletter quarterly with the hope of raising donations from past alumni.
Qualifications: Need someone adept at Newsletter templates. Easy to work with over Zoom etc.
Post Expires Feb 25, 2023
Click here to connect with the alumnus on Midd2Midd.
Click here to register for the event!
- How to Produce a Film Festival in Real Time: Business Development, Filmmaker Relations and Media Marketing Internship – Summer 2023
- Creating A Video Imprint Of A Film Festival In Real Time : Videography Internship Summer 2023
- Arts Administrative Summer 2023 Internship
- Botany Alive! Summer 2023 Internship at the Fairbanks Museum