The Student Code of Conduct survey establishes the guidelines by which you may access and apply to opportunities posted in Handshake.  Please complete this three-question survey as soon as possible to show that you commit to internship and job search ethics.  To take the survey, log in to Handshake and click Career Center > Surveys.

1. MISREPRESENTATION: I will represent myself accurately in all application processes (resumes, cover letters, interviews, program applications). Examples of misrepresentation may also include GPA inflation, exaggerated job responsibilities, citizenship/visa status, or overstated foreign language competency.
  2. SCHEDULED INTERVIEWS: I will arrive 10 minutes prior to all scheduled on-campus interviews. If I need to cancel a scheduled interview, I will notify my career center at least two business days prior to the scheduled on-campus interview. Late cancellations, no shows, and tardiness may forfeit my on-campus recruiting privileges.
  3. OFFERS: After I accept an internship or job offer, I agree to immediately withdraw all pending applications and cancel all scheduled interviews (on- and off-campus). I will notify my career center that I have accepted an offer.

You must complete this survey in order to utilize many Handshake features including scheduling appointments or interviews, and applying for opportunities.