Don’t forget! The Center for Careers and Internships has funding for unpaid summer internships and applications are due April 14! This year’s grants may be used for remote, hybrid, or in-person internships.
Summer Internship Grant Overview:
- $3000 Summer Funding Grants support expenses related to unpaid summer internships for Sophomore Febs through Senior Febs.
- $1000 First-Year Explore Grants support expenses related to unpaid summer internships for First-Years (including new Febs) and Sophomore Febs.
- $3000 Dance Festival Grants support dance students attending dance intensives.
- Resume approval with a Peer Career Advisor (PCA) is required by April 7 before submitting application.
- Meeting with a CCI Advisor to discuss your plans is required for First-Year Explore Grants (and strongly encouraged for all other applicants.)
- Find all details and forms at go/summerfunding, including CCI’s Quick Guide: CCI Summer Funding.
- Grant application deadline: Wednesday, April 14. Award notifications sent out on May 3.
Searching for an internship?
- Over 2200 great internships (paid and unpaid) in Handshake.
- Check out CCI’s Find an Internship page for more tips on finding or creating an internship.
- Watch the recorded Find and Fund Your Summer Internship presentation.
- More internships and information on CCI’s Career Path Pages.
CCI is here to help!
- Drop into Zoom Quick Questions for help with your internship search or to have your resume approved by a Peer Career Advisor (PCA). A CCI-approved resume is a requirement for applying for CCI funding and always strongly encouraged before applying for internships and jobs.
- Visit go/Handshake and click on “Career Center” to schedule a Zoom appointment with a CCI Advisor in your area of interest.
Make Summer 2021 a great one! We look forward to receiving your application!