The Center for Careers and Internships has funding for unpaid summer internships and applications are open! All grant applications are due Sunday, April 8th.
- $3000 Summer Internship Funding Grants*
- $1000 First-Year Explore Grants
- $3000 Dance Festival Grants*
* You are not eligible if you have previously received a $2500 competitive grant from CCI.
- Read all the details: go/summerfunding.
- Apply for funding by “Requesting an Experience” in Handshake using the step-by-step instructions: User Guide for Funding Your Summer Experience.
- Follow all directions carefully. Note that resume, essay, and budget (must use budget template) must be uploaded immediately after submitting your application.
- Resume review with a Peer Career Advisor (PCA) and appointment with a CCI Advisor required for First-Year Explore Grant applicants by April 4. Strongly encouraged for all other applicants.
- Award notifications sent out on April 20.
Still looking to find internship opportunities?
- Check out CCI’s Top Ten List for ways to find or create an internship.
- Drop by Quick Questions for resume reviews, questions about how to apply for funding, or to get started on your internship search.
- Visit go/Handshake and click on “Career Center” to schedule an appointment with a Career and Internship Advisor in your area of interest.
What will be your summer story? We can’t wait to receive your application for summer funding!