Wild Card is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency specializing in theatrical film marketing. Located in Culver City, CA, Midd alum, Founder and Editor Nick Temple and his team make up a diverse group of highly skilled editors, graphic designers, and music supervisors. They work with filmmakers across all major studios to develop teasers, trailers, and TV spots for major feature films and television shows.
At Wild Card, our internships offer hands-on learning and practical work experience in a fun friendly environment. Interns are encouraged to explore, develop and share their ideas while gaining valuable experience in the showbiz industry. We’re looking for a creative self-starter who is interested in the entertainment marketing industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support a creative production team
• Excellent written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
• Proficient computer skills, including
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Self-directed and able to work without
• Energetic and eager to tackle new
projects and ideas
• Perform clerical duties, maintain files, organize documents, copy etc.
• Has in interest in social media and entertainment marketing
•Ability to get hands-on experience from
within top competitive advertising agency
•Opportunity to network with creative innovative professionals
Click here to apply!