Five awesome alumni who majored in Economics will be on campus to share their paths and professional lives and help you think broadly about how an Economics major may impact your career and life after Middlebury. CCI Field Guides provide you with an opportunity to connect with alumni, faculty, and other students in a major your are considering or have already chosen.
What did they do at Middlebury and what are they doing now? Find out at these events!
Thursday, October 25, 2018
Alumni and Dinner Panel, 5:00 p.m. @ Atwater Dining Hall
Reserve your spot, RSVP in Handshake!
Friday, October 26, 2018
One-on-one Alumni Chats, 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. @ Adirondack House
Read alumni panelists’ bios here.
Click the names of participating alumni below to SELECT A SLOT for a 1:1 conversation.
- Max Benjamin ’12 – Lead Analyst, Boston Consulting Group
- George Chan ’05 – Director, Digital Platforms & Strategy Research, Warner Brothers Television
- Connor Green ’11 – Agency Lead, Google
- Claire McIlvennie ’12 – NSF IGERT Smart Grid Trainee, Berkeley Lab
- Diana Trebino ’08 – Senior Analyst, Population Health Management Financial Analytics, Partners Healthcare