Bumptop is a new and fun way to interact with your desktop. As they makers of Bumptop are quick to point out your desktop is boring (even if you have an enigma desktop). Desktops have been the same…well for as long as I can remember, the first GUI. Your desktop is kind of like combustible engines, they are tried and true but outdated and old fashioned. Bumptop provides users with a 3D interactive desktop. The technology that they are using is imitating the multi-touch screen type of object interaction. Bumptop basically is taking this kind of interaction and giving us mouse and keyboard users a chance to play with something new. I tried Bumptop out and found it to be very fun and quite useful in organizing my the data that I interact with on a regular basis. It is intuitive and easy to use and has great face value. Some drawbacks that I encountered included: the fact that it is not free (you can play with a limited version for free) and it crashed every time I was using a lot of my system resources. Other then that I found it to be good. You can watch the video below to get a better idea of what it can do and what it looks like. You can download a free version here. Have fun.