Interviews Tuesday/Thursday/Friday

I just contacted a few people with regards to their availability this week — Tuesday lab time until 6 and the same thursday. all friday free. If you’re interested let me know your schedule.

Anyone interested in interviewing either the Elders, the Shepard’s or Pete Bryan with me? I just contacted people we talked about in class — if someone already has something in the works, let me know.

Any movement on the Jerusalem school front? I wasn’t able to attend the dinner last week — would love to hear new developments.

Email is better.

3 thoughts on “Interviews Tuesday/Thursday/Friday

1. Max Kanter

Aylie,
    I’d like to interview the Shepards with you! I know Erin, Matt’s girlfriend. I can contact her if you want!
    Call me,
    Max

2. Aylie Baker Post author

Sorry about that. When I wrote Elders I meant Cliffords. I’ve been in touch with Eric and Jane and have tried to contact Art and Suzie but haven’t gotten a hold of them. Eric and Jane might be available Thursday afternoon.

The Shepards, Larry and Sue, are currently finishing an old barn (19th century she said) and I offered to go up possibly Sunday to help and get to know them. If anyone is interested, please let me know! They are available mostly nights for interviews…hopefully to be scheduled today or tomorrow. I know Max is, anyone else?