New Benefit from an Internship with VBSR

Good day to you all.  Spring is in the air, we’re going to get tan, we’re going do laundry, we’re going to win State, but I’m still here to grace you with juicy information and moderate entertainment. So buckle up.

As a devoted member to the wonderful CSO staff and to the stellar Middlebury College student body, it is my duty and greatest pleasure to give you the scoop on what is really good for internships so that you may better that already fantastic self 😉  Going back a few posts, I’m sure you remember the one which I so kindly informed you of the opportunities at VBSR. Well, this just in, if you accepted to one of their super terrific internships then you will receive one year’s free membership to VBSR! Now what does this mean you might astutely ponder, here is what they offer:

VBSR Membership gives you access to some of the best companies in VT, and the ability to attend all of our networking events and more!  WOO!

By Joining, You Will Receive:

• Password to members only section of VBSR website – including public policy blog
  • Access to online member directory with full contact info
  • Access to VBSR.org job postings with socially responsible businesses
  • Discounted rates at the Spring and Fall conferences
  • Discounts from other VBSR members
  • Monthly E-News updates on socially responsible business
  • Legislative updates via E-Mail

I know, sadly, some of you may not have read my earlier post on VBSR and don’t know how awesomely super VBSR is. So just in case, you can check out that earlier post or get a more detailed list of their opportunities on LACN. Just search Vermont Business for Social Responsibility or VBSR. That’s it for now. Over and out.

*To get to LACN, sign into MOJO and click the jump to LACN button 😀