Monterey Campus Special Notice Regarding Year End Payrolls
Note: this applies only to the Monterey, CA campus. Please refer to the other post for information on the VT campus.
In preparation for year-end please review the payroll schedule below and plan your time entry and approval. Taking time to plan submission and approval in advance will be critical to successful and timely payrolls!
|Pay Period||Start Date||End Date||DEADLINE for submission and approval||Check Date|
|1||12/21/2020||1/03/2021||1/04/2021 (If you are not working over break – 12/18/2020)||1/08/2021|
To reiterate, the upcoming pay period deadlines are:
26: Monday 12/14/2020
1: Monday 1/4/2021 (Or Friday 12/18/2020 if you are not working over break)
A few key notes:
- Hourly employees will find Holiday and Holiday worked in their Oracle timecards instructions are available here.
- Salaried employees do not need to make any entries in Oracle they will continue to receive their salaries throughout the winter break.
- Absences and time worked can be entered early, please plan ahead and submit time entries to avoid missed pay during the winter break.
- Preparation for W2s: Please verify your mailing address in Oracle.
Pay Period 26 (2020)
- The deadline for pay period 26 is early due the winter break. All submissions and approvals must be done by Monday 12/14/20 at noon (12:00 pm PT).
Pay Period 1 (2021)
- If you are not working, please enter your time before leaving for the holiday (12/18/2020).
- The standard deadline is immediately following the winter break, it is imperative that all time and approvals are complete on January 4, 2021 by noon (12:00 pm PT).
For updated information regarding Absence Management in Oracle, please click here.