Welcome!

I’m an educator who is interested in the ways that technology can support and amplify student outcomes. In particular I’m interested in the way in which experiential education can leverage technology to structure traditional course content in a way that supports and informs project based learning.

Working at Middlebury allows me to be immersed in a culture of constant learning and that is just where I want to be. I have a BA in English with a focus on secondary education, and an MEd from Northeastern University with a focus on eLearning and Instructional Design. I’m looking forward to sharing my learning and experience through my portfolio, and also reflecting on my unique perspective as a student and teacher.

Heather Stafford – Academic Technologist – Middlebury College – hstafford@middlebury.edu

Below is a listing of all the projects highlighted on this site. You can also view them by category on the menu above. If you have any questions or would like to speak in person please contact me at hstafford@middlebury.edu.

My Projects

Sites DOT MiddleburyThe Middlebury site network.