Turmoil

While I am happy the I told Karenin about the affair and how much I hate him, it has made home unmanagable.  I really want to leave, but cannot fathom life without Sergei.  I wish that Alexi would make up his mind about the divorce.  I do not want to ruin him, nor our family reputation, but I cannot imagine living in this appartment with him for much longer.

I try and get out more, Vronsky and I go out to eat a lot, stay in hotels and live the life. We went to this great resturant, Pastis, the other day.  It just opened in the meat packing district and was kind of like a moderinzed french Bistro.

We also have been frequenting the theater, seeing all of the new plays and musicals.  Personally I really enjoyed Spring Awakening and Avenue Q, they were just so refreshing and new!!  Alexi never liked going to the theater.  He thought it a horrible pastime, a waste of time and pointless.  He prefers to sit around, philosophize and read.  While these are all fun, I really need some mmore entertaining company.