Summer in the City

Ah how I’ve been enjoying these past few weeks.  While things at home with Alexi have not been going well, I have started to appreciate the city and everything it has to offer.  Vronsky and I enjoy life to the fullest and have honestly stopped caring about what my wretched husband thinks.  Now that I have become noticeably pregnant, I must find fabulous outfits to show it off.  He takes me shopping up and down fifth avenue, we have racked up quite a bill at Bergdorfs and have really started living the life.  Vronsky is very happy about the pregnancy, I, on the other hand, find it annoying and a pain (in both senses of the word.)

I am still waiting to see what Alexi does about the divorce.  Just the other day he and I got in a fight over the emails between Vronsky and me.  He wanted me to print them out and show them too him.  However, I refused.  There was no way I was going to allow him to see such personal information.  He stormed out of the room and made some very secretive phone call in his office.  I truly hope he was talking to a lawyer.  As much as I do not want to be ruined and shunned by all of our friends, I do not think that I can spend much more time in this house! None!

Anyways, after taking a trip to the kitchen for a glass of wine, I returned to study and found a print out of one of the emails sitting in the printer.  That bastard hacked into my PRIVATE email account and printed out my correspondences with Vronsky.  I should sue him!

Well, I’ll keep you updated once I figure out what the bastard is up too!