There are two types of grants available:
· You may apply for a grant for up to $1,500 at any time. These projects typically take place during a single semester or summer.
· Larger grants of up to $5,000 will be awarded for collaborative projects, and may take up to two years. The next deadline is:
Staff, faculty, and students are encouraged to apply for an Environmental Council Grant. Proposals must be submitted by Tuesday, February 10.
In Fall 2014 we funded the following projects:
- Travel funds for energy experts to come and present to J-term class on campus microgrids
- Shower timers to be used for outreach campaign by Campus Sustainability Coordinators
- Three student travel proposals, including two MAlt trips and a trip to the 2014 World Parks Congress
- Food processor for Weybridge House community events
- Funding for student workers to help with Dining Services’ local food initiative
- Support for Middlebury Fermenters’ Guild
Your project could be next! Apply by February 10 at go/ec.