You read that correctly! CCI is offering a $500 AIRLINE GIFT CARD just for completing the résumé approval process.
The Center for Careers and Internships has brought back our annual résumé approval campaign that culminates in a drawing for a $500 airline gift card!
All you have to do to enter is complete your Handshake profile and have your résumé reviewed and approved by a CCI Peer Career Advisor (PCA) – (go/PCAs for their drop in hours to have your résumé reviewed.) The earlier you complete your profile and have an approved résumé, the more chances you will have to win!
To be entered to win, login to Handshake and complete these steps:
- Complete your Handshake profile by:
- Adding at least one Work Experience (volunteer experience counts!)
- Adding at least one Extracurricular Activity (high school activities are OK!)
- Adding at least one skill.
- Completing all questions on the “Career Interests” page (click on YourName>Career Interests)
- Have your résumé reviewed and approved by a Peer Career Advisor (PCA)
- Upload your approved résumé to Handshake.
- Be automatically entered into 7 weekly drawings for Middlebury Money and a grand prize of ONE $500 airline gift card.
Drawings will be held on the following days: Monday 12/13; Fridays, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28, 2/18, 2/25, and 3/4. There will be six $20 Middlebury Money gift cards and the seventh drawing is for the Grand Prize of the $500 flight gift card.
Need help creating your first résumé? Check out go/résumé which includes the CCI Resume and Cover Letter Guide, a 7-minute How to Create Your First College Resume video, and Sample Resumes.
Our PCAs are available to review resumes and Handshake profiles during Quick Questions hours. Visit go/PCAs for the QQ schedule and locations.