Transformative. Life-altering. 

That’s how college students describe MiddCORE: a four-week summer program for current college students and recent graduates who want to develop the SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, and CONFIDENCE to be successful in life and work. MiddCORE is a residential program where students live on the beach at Asilomar and classes are held at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey June 1–29, 2019. Through an intensive daily schedule of small-group classes and mentor-led workshops, students develop skills in innovation, strategic thinking, and leadership. The program is highly collaborative and hands-on, and students work closely with each other and more than 50 mentors from the top leading fields and professions. To better understand MiddCORE check out the brochurecoursebook,  alumni outcomes, and follow on Instagram

Application Due April 15.

“My month at MiddCORE was a turning point in my education. Every single day you are challenged to collaborate, be creative, and jump into situations that may have previously scared you. The people I met during MiddCORE are now some of my closest friends, as we not only went through struggles and successes together, but we got to explore an amazing new place in our off-time. I would absolutely recommend MiddCORE to anyone looking for a valuable adventure and an entire new network of talented connections.”

Nina Sweeney, MiddCORE graduate