Four alums are highly interested in you joining their team at Cadent.  See Hayley Howard’s ’17 profile below.  Howard is joined by Justin Ernsting ’19 and Alex Smith ’18. Cynthia Keating, another Midd alum, is a managing partner.

Cadent Consulting Group is a data-driven sales and marketing consulting firm that helps clients accelerate the pace of growth and profitability through the strategic implementation of insights gleaned from our advanced data analytics. We work with clients such as manufacturers, retailers, and service providers across various industries, but with a focus on consumer packaged goods.

We are seeking an exceptionally talented self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a creative edge that will fill the role of Business Analyst at our firm. The ideal candidate possesses an analytical background that enables them to interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to develop strategic sales and marketing insights that drive recommendations for our clients.

Check out the full details of the job here on HandshakeDeadline is February 14.

Keep reading to learn about the experience of Hayley Howard ’17, Manager of Data Analytics:

“When I began my job search senior year, I knew I wanted to work at a company that would offer what I loved most about Middlebury: a close-knit community, the ability to learn something new every day, and exposure to a diverse array of projects that would challenge me in different ways. I have found all of this in Cadent. Every project offers the opportunity to learn about a new industry, work with different people, and fine tune skills such as data analysis, qualitative research, and public speaking. Working at a small company has meant that I was very quickly given a lot of responsibility, such as leading components of my projects and presenting to clients at major companies. I have also been able to leverage what I learned at Midd. As an economics major, it has been particularly rewarding to apply my knowledge of economic concepts when developing a pricing strategy, or build on my experience with econometrics when analyzing a dataset. Cadent offers the opportunity for a huge degree of professional development, making it a great place to work.”