Meet your GMHEC Benefits Services Team
The Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC), with Middlebury as one of its Founding Members, provides Benefits and Leave Administration Services to our institution and employees.
The GMHEC Benefits Services Team is your personal resource for benefits enrollment, benefits support throughout the year, absence and leave management, and well-being programming.
Below is a summary of what your Benefits Services team is available to support you with:
- Personal life changes impacting benefits eligibility for you or your family
- Health, Dental, or Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Health Savings (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA) Accounts
- Life, AD&D, or Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Offerings (Accident/Critical Illness/Whole Life)
- Leave of Absences including Family, Medical, Short and Long Term Disability, and Worker’s Compensation
- Well-being Programs
Meet Your Benefits Services Team!
Collectively, your Benefits Services Team has a variety of experiences within and outside of higher education, deep experience with all aspects of benefits programs and a strong emphasis on providing excellent service to you.
- Debra Dayman, Benefits Specialist
- Kim Boyarsky, Benefits Generalist
- Martha Fidalgo, Benefits Generalist
- Mary M. Lee, People Services Strategic Leader
- Megan Ayers Benefits Specialist
- Rebecca Schubert, Well-being Coordinator
- Sarah Nyhan, Absence Specialist
Please note that Patty Saunders has retired from Middlebury effective June 4 and Sarah Nyhan is available to managers and employees navigating leaves of absence. Please contact her at email@example.com for assistance.
Please click here for the GMHEC Contact Us page to put a face with the name! Your Benefits Services Team is available to help you on any Benefit question or issue. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 802-443-5485.
We look forward to connecting with you.
Mary M. Lee
People Services Strategic Leader
GMHEC Benefits Services Team