Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 5.0F, Clear - 6:37 AM EST Mar. 1Temperature: 5.0°F | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 30.61in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Mar. 1 4:00 AM ESTSunday Night - Overcast with snow. Low of 19F. Winds from the South at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90% with accumulations up to 1 in. possible.
- Sunday as of Mar. 1 4:00 AM ESTSunday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the afternoon. High of 34F with a windchill as low as 10F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%.
- Monday as of Mar. 1 4:00 AM ESTMonday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with snow showers. High of 34F with a windchill as low as 18F. Winds from the WNW at 5 to 20 mph with gusts to 30 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
- Current Conditions : 5.0F, Clear - 6:37 AM EST Mar. 1