Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 27.4F, Clear - 6:55 AM EDT Oct. 20Temperature: 27.4°F | Humidity: 96% | Pressure: 30.01in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Oct. 19 5:00 PM EDTMonday Night - Overcast with a chance of rain. Low of 41F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Monday as of Oct. 19 5:00 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High of 55F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday as of Oct. 19 5:00 PM EDTTuesday - Overcast with a chance of rain, then rain showers in the afternoon. High of 52F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Current Conditions : 27.4F, Clear - 6:55 AM EDT Oct. 20