Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 79.9F, Clear - 12:16 PM EDT Sep. 5Temperature: 79.9°F | Humidity: 56% | Pressure: 30.26in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Tonight as of Sep. 5 10:38 AM EDTTonight - Clear. Lows in the upper 50s. South winds around 10 mph.
- Rest of Today as of Sep. 5 10:38 AM EDTRest of Today - Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Light and variable winds.
- Sunday as of Sep. 5 10:38 AM EDTSunday - Sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds... becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Current Conditions : 79.9F, Clear - 12:16 PM EDT Sep. 5