Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 73.4F, Clear - 5:15 PM EDT Sep. 29Temperature: 73.4°F | Humidity: 62% | Pressure: 29.93in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Monday Night as of Sep. 29 5:00 PM EDTMonday Night - Overcast. Fog overnight. Low of 52F. Winds from the SE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Sep. 29 5:00 PM EDTMonday - Partly cloudy. High of 77F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Tuesday as of Sep. 29 5:00 PM EDTTuesday - Overcast in the morning, then mostly cloudy. Fog early. High of 70F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Current Conditions : 73.4F, Clear - 5:15 PM EDT Sep. 29