Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 57.6F, Clear - 6:22 AM EDT Aug. 5Temperature: 57.6°F | Humidity: 93% | Pressure: 29.87in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Wednesday Night as of Aug. 5 5:21 AM EDTWednesday Night - Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
- Wednesday as of Aug. 5 5:21 AM EDTWednesday - Mixed clouds and sun this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. High 76F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Thursday as of Aug. 5 5:21 AM EDTThursday - Sunshine and clouds mixed. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 74F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 57.6F, Clear - 6:22 AM EDT Aug. 5