Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 81.0F, Scattered Clouds - 6:13 PM EDT Jul. 7Temperature: 81.0°F | Humidity: 74% | Pressure: 29.88in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 12.0mph
- Tuesday Night as of Jul. 7 2:23 PM EDTTuesday Night - Showers and scattered thunderstorms. Low 67F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Tuesday as of Jul. 7 2:23 PM EDTTuesday - Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Wednesday as of Jul. 7 2:23 PM EDTWednesday - Clearing skies after some morning light rain. High 74F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
- Current Conditions : 81.0F, Scattered Clouds - 6:13 PM EDT Jul. 7