Here’s a slideshow of some pictures of the snow. Click on them for a larger, colder, and slightly more depressing view.
Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 68.2F, Scattered Clouds - 11:55 AM EDT Jul. 24Temperature: 68.2°F | Humidity: 64% | Pressure: 29.94in (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 7.0mph
- Thursday Night as of Jul. 24 11:00 AM EDTThursday Night - Clear. Low of 59F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Thursday as of Jul. 24 11:00 AM EDTThursday - Partly cloudy in the morning, then clear. High of 79F. Winds from the NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday as of Jul. 24 11:00 AM EDTFriday - Clear in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 82F. Winds from the SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 68.2F, Scattered Clouds - 11:55 AM EDT Jul. 24