Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Friday as of Sep. 19 5:00 AM EDTFriday - Clear. High of 59F. Winds less than 5 mph.
- Friday Night as of Sep. 19 5:00 AM EDTFriday Night - Clear. Low of 46F. Winds from the SSE at 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday as of Sep. 19 5:00 AM EDTSaturday - Partly cloudy. High of 66F. Breezy. Winds from the South at 15 to 20 mph.
- Current Conditions : 34.8F, Clear - 4:16 AM EDT Sep. 19Temperature: 34.8°F | Humidity: 94% | Pressure: 30.30in (Rising) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: NNW | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Frost Advisory - Expires: 8:00 AM EDTFrost Advisory for Addison County in effect until 8:00 AM EDT on September 19, 2014
- Friday as of Sep. 19 5:00 AM EDT
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!