Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 53.0F, Overcast - 4:08 PM EDT Apr. 26Temperature: 53.0°F | Humidity: 52% | Pressure: 29.67in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 10.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Apr. 26 12:15 PM EDTSunday Night - Mainly cloudy. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable.
- Sunday as of Apr. 26 12:15 PM EDTSunday - Mostly cloudy skies. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 54F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday as of Apr. 26 12:15 PM EDTMonday - Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 53F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Current Conditions : 53.0F, Overcast - 4:08 PM EDT Apr. 26
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!