Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Thursday as of Nov. 27 10:00 AM ESTThursday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then mostly cloudy with a chance of snow. High of 36F with a windchill as low as 23F. Winds from the NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
- Thursday Night as of Nov. 27 10:00 AM ESTThursday Night - Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow in the evening, then overcast with a chance of snow. Low of 19F. Winds less than 5 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Friday as of Nov. 27 10:00 AM ESTFriday - Overcast with a chance of snow in the morning, then partly cloudy. High of 32F. Winds from the NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.
- Current Conditions : 28.5F, Overcast - 9:54 AM EST Nov. 27Temperature: 28.5°F | Humidity: 82% | Pressure: 29.99in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: NNE | Wind Speed: 6.0mph
- Thursday as of Nov. 27 10:00 AM EST
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!