Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 36.9F, Overcast - 10:41 AM EDT Mar. 27Temperature: 36.9°F | Humidity: 97% | Pressure: 29.73in (Steady) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: SSW | Wind Speed: 1.0mph
- Friday Night as of Mar. 27 9:05 AM EDTFriday Night - Mostly cloudy skies. Low 21F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday as of Mar. 27 9:05 AM EDTFriday - Cloudy with rain and snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
- Saturday as of Mar. 27 9:05 AM EDTSaturday - Mostly cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 28F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 36.9F, Overcast - 10:41 AM EDT Mar. 27
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!