Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 55.6F, Overcast - 7:25 PM EDT Oct. 5Temperature: 55.6°F | Humidity: 72% | Pressure: 30.14in (Rising) | Conditions: Overcast | Wind Direction: North | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Tuesday as of Oct. 5 7:07 PM EDTTuesday - Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds.
- Tonight as of Oct. 5 7:07 PM EDTTonight - Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds.
- Tuesday Night as of Oct. 5 7:07 PM EDTTuesday Night - Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Light and variable winds.
- Current Conditions : 55.6F, Overcast - 7:25 PM EDT Oct. 5
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!