Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 35.4F, Clear - 9:54 PM EST Nov. 25Temperature: 35.4°F | Humidity: 67% | Pressure: 30.73in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 5.0mph
- Thanksgiving Day as of Nov. 25 9:26 PM ESTThanksgiving Day - Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Rest of Tonight as of Nov. 25 9:26 PM ESTRest of Tonight - Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night as of Nov. 25 9:26 PM ESTThursday Night - Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Current Conditions : 35.4F, Clear - 9:54 PM EST Nov. 25
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!