Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 69.8F, Scattered Clouds - 10:34 AM EDT Aug. 28Temperature: 69.8°F | Humidity: 68% | Pressure: 30.20in ( Falling) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 2.0mph
- Friday Night as of Aug. 28 8:22 AM EDTFriday Night - Clear to partly cloudy. Low 56F. Winds light and variable.
- Friday as of Aug. 28 8:22 AM EDTFriday - Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
- Saturday as of Aug. 28 8:22 AM EDTSaturday - Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
- Current Conditions : 69.8F, Scattered Clouds - 10:34 AM EDT Aug. 28
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!