Middland on TwitterMy Tweets
TagsArbor Day BFR Campus community campus wildlife CAPP Commencement drought ecology Emerald Ash Borer Emma Willard Facilities fall color flooding flowers geology GIS iTree job seeker Landscape landscape history McCullough native Outdoor Art Plant Pathology poem renga resume Reunion rocks snow snow removal storm report Tree Campus tree planting tree removal Trees twitter vandalism watering Weather weather station winter carnival winter term
- Current Conditions : 61.7F, Light Rain - 12:24 AM EDT Jul. 5Temperature: 61.7°F | Humidity: 92% | Pressure: 30.01in (Rising) | Conditions: Light Rain | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 0.0mph
- Sunday Night as of Jul. 4 11:21 PM EDTSunday Night - Partly cloudy. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable.
- Sunday as of Jul. 4 11:21 PM EDTSunday - Partly cloudy. High 82F. Winds light and variable.
- Monday as of Jul. 4 11:21 PM EDTMonday - Sunshine along with some cloudy intervals. High 86F. Winds light and variable.
- Current Conditions : 61.7F, Light Rain - 12:24 AM EDT Jul. 5
The Black Willow that fell over by Battell has been written about in Middlebury Magazine. It’s a great article for a lost friend. For pictures of the tree, as well as the first time I wrote about it, check out Art Around Campus. The article that was quoted was My Brief Career as an Art Critic. Then, to end the saga, the replacement tree is written about in Mobile Trees. Enjoy!