Present: Pij Slater, Terry Simpkins, Joe Antonioli, Rachel Manning, Mike Roy, Joseph Watson, Joe Durante, Lisa Terrier, Rebekah Irwin, Chris Norris, David Ludwig, Petar Mitrevski, Jim Stuart, Mary Backus, Dan Frostman and Doreen Bernier
- New ILL Assistant Megan Burns has started work in LIS. Welcome Megan!
- Media Services now supporting events in McCullough and looking to set up a substitute pool to assist when media services staff are not available
- 9/20 Academic Roundtable in CTLR: all are invited
- A few staff moving offices next week: Ian, Cindy and Charlotte
- Language Schools end-of-summer report is complete and the Bread Loaf one is close.
This remainder of the meeting was dedicated to the discussion of professional development for LIS Staff. Mike will be sending out an all-LIS announcement shortly detailing a six-month pilot project called “Time To Learn” that will carve out time for ongoing professional development for all LIS staff.
Thanks for reading,
Doreen & Terry