MIIS Open House at the Monterey Sports Center
Save the date! The Office of Student Services, in collaboration with the Vice President’s Office, invites you to the Monterey Sports Center on Sunday, October 14 between 6:30pm and 8:30pm for a MIIS-only open house night.
After closing for the evening, the Sports Center will reopen its doors at 6:30pm for Middlebury Institute community members only. Staff, Faculty and Students are all invited, and we encourage you to bring your family members, partners and guests. Children are welcome to join with their parents! Bring your student, staff or faculty ID for entry; all guests must arrive with their accompanying host.
Stop by 301 E. Franklin Street between 6:30pm and 8:30pm to:
- Try a Sports Center sampler class
- Experience an intro to Kettlebell Flow class
- Play indoor soccer with the MIIS Globadores Futbol Club
- Enjoy the hot sauna and pool area (including the kids pool for those with children!)
- Grab a snack at the indoor Café
- Try out your regular workout in the Sports Center’s fully equipped workout rooms, mat areas and weight room
- Check out the facilities at the Sports Center and consider a membership
We will follow up with you shortly to provide a full schedule of activities and classes being offered during the Open House.
Assistant Dean of Student Life and Engagement
Middlebury Institute of International Studies
460 Pierce Street
Monterey, CA 93940
831-647-6583 | email@example.com