DIRT Digest | Oct 4 – Latest News from the Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry
The Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry (DLINQ) has an active blog and weekly updates called “The DIRT”. If you are not yet a subscriber, here’s a digest of recent news and updates from recent weeks in case you missed them:
- Learn about Upcoming DLINQ sponsored events!
- Innovative Pedagogies, Interculturality, and Language & Social Justice at DPL 2018 by Netta Avineri
- Digital Pedagogy Lab Reflection by Amy Morsman
- Is a Video Enough? Considering Instructor Presence and Social Presence in Online Courses by Sarah Lohnes Watulak
- Mute as Bottles – A DPL Reflection by Evelyn Helminen
- New Project: School in Russia Pre-Immersion Learning
- Video-based Slideshow Top Ten Tips by Mark Basse
- DLINQ Consultation Appointment System is Live
- New Canvas Course Templates Available
DLINQ posts its weekly blog series, “The DIRT!” on Tuesdays. This is where you will find updates on projects, news, and developments from staff in our Middlebury, Vermont and Monterey, California offices. We invite you to subscribe to blog updates and visit our “About” page to learn about our office. Explore our “People” and “Projects” pages where you will find links to our areas of work, and learn how to connect with us.