Latest News from the Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry
The Office of Digital Learning & Inquiry (DLINQ) has an active blog and website. Catch up here on recent news and updates in case you missed them:
- Amy Collier examines digital sanctuary and annotating terms of service
- Study Abroad MiddCreate Contest Winners Announced!
- New DLINQ Resource for Students: Migrating your website when you graduate
- Reflections on Exploring Virtual Reality Prototype in Pedagogy at MIIS
- DLINQ at Monterey celebrates end of semester with Graduate Assistants
- DLINQ Team Digs into Podcasting with DLA Invited Guest Scott Saul
A Few Evergreen Posts
- DLINQ Resource for Graduating Students: “What happens to my Middlebury student digital presence when I graduate?”
- DLINQ launches pilot of Middlebury Faculty Online Tech Orientation
- Call for College & Institute Faculty Partnerships with DLINQ this Summer
DLINQ posts a weekly blog series published on Tuesdays newly re-launched as “The Dirt!” where you will find updates on the projects, news, and developments from staff in our Middlelbury, Vermont and Monterey, California based offices. We invite you to subcribe to blog updates, visit our “About” page to learn about our mission and our January 2018 launch. Explore our “People” and “Projects” pages where you will find descriptions and links to our areas of work, and learn how to connect with us.