Our retreat will be held at the Mountain Top Inn and Resort in Chittenden, VT, about an hour south of Middlebury. For more information about the resort check out their website. The ambiance is relaxed and comfortable. Most of us will be sharing rooms and bathrooms, and the dress code is quite casual. Bring a bathrobe, a bathing suit, and be prepared for rain, humidity, or bugs (though this year the weather promises to be great!).
To get to the Mountaintop Inn and Resort, 195 Mountain Top Rd, VT 05737-9826:
From Middlebury, about 1 hour
- Take Route 7 South for approximately 25 miles.
- Go through the village of Pittsford, VT. on Route 7.
- 3 miles south of Pittsford you will see Gidding’s Tractor Sales on the left and Crean Equipment on the right. Just past Crean, turn left onto Sangamon Road.
- Follow Sangamon Road to the end. At the stop sign, turn left onto Chittenden Road.
- Follow Chittenden Road past the church and fire station; watch for the sign for the Resort and turn left onto Holden Road.
- Bear to the right of the Civil War monument onto Mountain Top Road and go straight up Mountain Top Road 1.8 miles to The Mountain Top Inn & Resort.