Facing Facebook (ha)

I think that whenever you make the choice to join a public social-networking site you have to be prepared for what comes with that. Are people going to be seeing information about you? Yes. That was probably the whole point of joining–sharing pictures, updates, and other things of the like with friends. Thankfully with certain privacy features you can limit how much and what kind of information you share. I may sound like kind of a hypocrite saying this because just the other day I was complaining about the new feature that allows people to see who has been looking at their page. A) I don’t want to know who has been looking at my page. I really, really, don’t B) Not that I really look at other people’s page but I don’t necessarily want them knowing that I have. But you know? I suck it up because I was the one who signed up for Facebook. I’m really bad about keeping in touch, I really am…Facebook is an easy and convenient way to keep me posted and keep the people I know in an easily accessible forum. Changing the levels of privacy for the people who are closest to you is also a fun way to keep only certain people in the loop, no doubt.